• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkfeathers
    replied
    Re: QDJ (The year of the chicken butt!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    When was your last vacation and where did you go?
    Last Saturday! I went to Oaklawn Park racetrack in Hot Springs, Arkansas for the day, & stayed overnight in the area.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Ahhh,the infamous staycation....I know it well

- - - Updated - - -

I might add the time I took a weeks leave and partied in Hong Kong...
    Last edited by anunitu; 22 Mar 2017, 01:59.

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

December. My living room.

Leave a comment:

• iris
    replied

Ehm... 3 or 4 years ago we rented a summerhouse by the coast for a week... Haven't really gone anywhere since then. wow. I need a vacation.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied
    While you were growing up, did you have your own bedroom, or did you share a room with others? Did you have a choice about how to arrange and decorate your room?
    For a while, I shared a room with my older sister. We could decorate our side of the room however we pleased and often collaborated on arranging furniture to suit both of us. Our beds were bunk beds that could also be stand alone's, so we'd often rearrange. But I also had the opportunity to move across the courtyard to my grandmothers home where she had an extra bedroom that I got to live in. I liked the independence it gave me to decide where I wanted to live.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

While you were growing up, did you have your own bedroom, or did you share a room with others? Did you have a choice about how to arrange and decorate your room?
    I'm an only child. I was in a crib in my parent's bedroom and then moved into my own room. It was small and I didn't have any choice (or interest) about setting it up. When we moved to NJ I was allowed to pick some things (within limits) for my new room.

Leave a comment:

• iris
    replied

I had my own room from I was 6. Before that we lived in a one bedroom appartment so I slept in the livingroom.
    But I didn't really get to decorate it myself, my mother overruled me, I wasn't even allowed to hang posters on the walls... I spent years begging my parents to paint my room, it was bright yellow when we moved in. They painted it a few weeks after I moved out.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

I had my own bedroom and was able to decorate my bedroom. My parents asked me what color I wanted the walls to be. I always wanted the color to be blue.

Leave a comment:

• Heka
    replied
    Shared with my bro. We had creative license though. It was pretty well partitioned. When the basement was renovated i moved down there.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

My Brother and I sheared a room,as did my two sisters. it was kind of that's your side,and this is mine,even did a line with tape.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Heka
    replied
    What have you given up on?
    People that aren't worth the effort. Slaving in a job that makes me mentally ill. Booze.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

What have you given up on?
    Becoming a paleontologist.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied