This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Say something about the previous poster

Has an interesting avatar pic that I don't know where from.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

^ is a beautiful girl
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

^is very kind and intelligent.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

^ one of my all time favorite people, special place in my heart

Comment

^is one o my favorite people, too, and is someone I can open up too

Comment

^Has a really cute icon.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

^ has an icon that's made me decide she looks like Sailor Saturn.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

^Has an icon that I don't understand.

Comment

^Has more posts than I do.

Comment

^ Has a creepy avatar.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

^is an obvious cat person.

Comment

^Says the one with two jaguars on her avatar. Also, is huggable.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

^Joined over two years ago. Also, those are cheetahs in her avatar.

Comment

^is very intelligent

Comment

^Lacks a signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X