This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

I dyed my hair last night. We don't have a lot of colour selections here, so I kind of picked the one I thought would work best. It's hard to tell in the photo but it's a tad redder than I'd intended. I'd wanted more of an auburn with a cooler red (as opposed to a warmer one, which would clash with my cool skin tone). But..it's growing on me.

Danielle by DanieMarie

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
      I dyed my hair last night. We don't have a lot of colour selections here, so I kind of picked the one I thought would work best. It's hard to tell in the photo but it's a tad redder than I'd intended. I'd wanted more of an auburn with a cooler red (as opposed to a warmer one, which would clash with my cool skin tone). But..it's growing on me.
      *wipes the drool off his mouth* excuse me...
      lookin good, and that hair color looks good on ya.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie
        Your hair color is similiar to mine now, but it looks much better on you. Very pretty!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thanks!
          I like it on you too! I've always loved reddish hair (I guess that's why I did it myself haha).

Comment

It's a good color on you, Danie
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

DanieMarie, you are extremely pretty. Just wanted to share that.
              my etsy store
              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
              surrounded by plush, downy things,
              ill prepared, but willing,
              to descend."

Comment

Got my hair cut last night. Still trying to figure out how to style it right by myself (especially where it wants to fluff out at the sides), but I'm really loving it. No makeup, was running errands...

Comment

Dez you are gorgeous!

Love the hair, a bit of pomade would keep the sides in check.

This stuff http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Natures-B...7825787&sr=8-3 rocks.

Comment

Awesome! Your hair looks so punky! (And you have such a pretty face!)

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Heh, thanks you two...I'm blushing! I was so very nervous I'd get it done and then hate it, but so far I'm really super happy.

Originally posted by LadyGarnetRose View Post
                      Dez you are gorgeous!

Love the hair, a bit of pomade would keep the sides in check.

This stuff http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Natures-B...7825787&sr=8-3 rocks.
                      Ooo...thanks for the suggestion. This (http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer...r&categoryID=7) is what the stylist used, and I got some. She put it on after drying my hair, though, and I'm thinking it'll work better to put it in first. I'm going to want to try some other products though.

Faux hawking it today...just because I can.

Comment

Dez you are so beautiful and your skin is flawless! Amazing x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I like the new hair! Very cute!

Comment

We are having a Airman day at the pub in which I work in. So i decided to put on my old leather pilot hat and some welding goggles, which aren't gonna be on eyes anyway. Steampunked myself a bit today, shall see how pilots from army, corporation and private flyers will love it. Along some random people.

Its been a long time since i put myself on this and now I am masked? damn! Tomorrow or in the eve another one
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Hjarrand; 30 Jan 2012, 02:09. Reason: forgot to add some text
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow! You look awesome!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I was going to put a pic of me on here but I realized that I don't have any recent ones.

So, here's one that's about 3 1/2 years old. I don't look any different now, though.

and the obligatory kissy-face pic:

and finally, when asked what the signs of my religion were, I came up with this bit of snarkiness:

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Oh, and here's one of me and my Lovely (about two years old):

There once was a man who said though,
                                It seems that I know that I know,
                                What I'd like to see,
                                Is the I that knows me,
                                When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X