This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Your skin is stunning! Flawless is the word!

x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Wow. You are both so pretty. Eugh, I need to start drinking more water. My skin is horrendous right now. I blame my tea addiction.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Great pics Kim and Jodee! I agree with everyone else...you both have great skin.

Comment

Thanks ladies. I drink Diet Dr Pepper like I was a vampire and it was blood. I've been having a hard time with my skin as of late. I'm older. It's dry. I have sun spots. Which is why I've been practicing new foundation applications that don't involve me looking like I have a face mask on! I've learned most of my skillz from crossdressing make up artists on youtube!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I've learned most of my skillz from crossdressing make up artists on youtube!
            Not as unusual as it seems, especially if it works for you! My makeup routine also changed recently and was inspired by a facebook tutorial. I am a natural redhead and recently saw a photo of myself which showed how orange my face looked next to my snow-white body (I was using what I thought was a light foundation). Tanning is out of the question as fake tan looks ridiculous on me and I burn even on a bright winter's day and have to wear factor 50 all year round.

So I decided to embrace the porcelain and learnt how to do my makeup from this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYBcMFkdfY

Of course, with the black hair, the result is that I now look like a corpse, but at least my face matches my body! I plan on using a redish black next time I dye my hair, to see if I can return to the living and if I can ever afford it, my long term goal is to have my hair stripped and go back to red!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I miss being porcelain. I feel like my tan just makes my skin look dirty. I should have worn sunscreen...

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                Not as unusual as it seems, especially if it works for you! My makeup routine also changed recently and was inspired by a facebook tutorial. I am a natural redhead and recently saw a photo of myself which showed how orange my face looked next to my snow-white body (I was using what I thought was a light foundation). Tanning is out of the question as fake tan looks ridiculous on me and I burn even on a bright winter's day and have to wear factor 50 all year round.

So I decided to embrace the porcelain and learnt how to do my makeup from this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYBcMFkdfY

Of course, with the black hair, the result is that I now look like a corpse, but at least my face matches my body! I plan on using a redish black next time I dye my hair, to see if I can return to the living and if I can ever afford it, my long term goal is to have my hair stripped and go back to red!
                Off topic, but that VenusAngelic chic gives me the creepers. Some 15 year old pretending to be a Japanese lolita and her mom advocating it bugs the hell out of me!
                creepy sauce
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

I don't wear any foundation at all, just white powder.
                  I have the most true Scottish off-blue complexion and I like it that way, but I've been very lucky and have always had good skin. I think I'd feel very different about foundation if my skin wasn't as good. X
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

JP and I in Ripon on Beltane. I love how for a moment, I look really tall. Then the eye moves and one sees my little feet dangling several inches in the air. JP is short too though, so we at least look in proportion!

Comment

Cute pic! Yeah you do look tall there haha.

Comment

You guys are so cute x

Comment

They're adorable!

me right now :x

my neck looks so awkward in this...
                          Circe

Comment

^ what a handsome young man! Is it just the lighting, or are you another member of the 'very pale skin club'? Actually, I look like I have a deeper complexion on my photo above. I got slightly burnt because I forgot my suntan lotion and the sun came out for 15 minutes that morning (wish I was kidding, but yeah, I am THAT sensitive), or if it's just the poor quality of my phone's camera. Not that I care... I look TALL!!!!

Comment

Sorry! I just wanted to show a slightly better picture of my hair and the Chanel lippy that my friend got me for my birthday! x

Comment

That's a great lip colour...What shade is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X