X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
    I looooove my ginger hair I wish i could get it abit darker, like Celtic red, but whenever i try it just goes a really brassy, very fake orange.
    My biggest regret is starting to dye my hair in High School. My boyfriend loves red hair and guessed from my skin tone and freckled shoulders that I was what he calls a 'secret ginger'. I have tried twice now to grow out the black, but it always looks so bad and makes me feel so dirty, that I end up dying it again. If I could afford it, I would have it stripped, but right now there is no way. When I get married though, I would love to get it stripped and died (because it would probably be a weird colour to begin with) so the first time JP sees me as a red head, is when I walk down the isle in my white dress!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, V.. you have AMAZING lips.. perfect! I'm well jel!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Just got home from meeting friends, I'm Le tired!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      My biggest regret is starting to dye my hair in High School. My boyfriend loves red hair and guessed from my skin tone and freckled shoulders that I was what he calls a 'secret ginger'. I have tried twice now to grow out the black, but it always looks so bad and makes me feel so dirty, that I end up dying it again. If I could afford it, I would have it stripped, but right now there is no way. When I get married though, I would love to get it stripped and died (because it would probably be a weird colour to begin with) so the first time JP sees me as a red head, is when I walk down the isle in my white dress!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, V.. you have AMAZING lips.. perfect! I'm well jel!
      I used the Colour B4 stuff, as i was told not many hairdressers will strip hair anymore. Basically, i went from dark red, to blonde, using the colour b4 stuff (had to use 2 boxes of it) then put a couple of ash blondes on to settle it down and try to even it out. You could get there eventually but it will take a while!

Comment

Nat is the prettiest of them all.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          I decided to pretty up a bit today. Ignore the crappy cell pic!
          Must be hard living with a horizontal head on your neck.

lolololol.

I kid. You have this classic sorta frida Khalo look. Minus the unibrow.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Must be hard living with a horizontal head on your neck.

lolololol.

I kid. You have this classic sorta frida Khalo look. Minus the unibrow.
            It WAS a vertical photo - for whatever reason, my iPhone posts things sideways. It's a bitch.

I've been told a number of times I look like Frida Khalo, and I'm never sure how to take it. Is it a compliment, or is it people's way of telling me I have really thick eyebrows? hm.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              It WAS a vertical photo - for whatever reason, my iPhone posts things sideways. It's a bitch.

I've been told a number of times I look like Frida Khalo, and I'm never sure how to take it. Is it a compliment, or is it people's way of telling me I have really thick eyebrows? hm.
              You have a face that is like a cat with a bird in her mouth. Something's going on sneaky behind that calm smile. It's a total compliment. Frida was hot. unibrow and all.

*edit. Oh Nat! You look so gorgeous in your pic! Like some English lass from the 40's about to make a bullet. Very hot.

I'd show my face but I'm all sick and puffy. meh.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I promised v and Jembru a pic of my hat whilst in goth makeup and elf ears. It's a craptastic pic, but given I was shaking like a crackhead in need of a fix it'll have to do. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're turned to stone it's not my fault :P

And now, my mini goth hat...057.JPG
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                  I promised v and Jembru a pic of my hat whilst in goth makeup and elf ears. It's a craptastic pic, but given I was shaking like a crackhead in need of a fix it'll have to do. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're turned to stone it's not my fault :P

And now, my mini goth hat...[ATTACH=CONFIG]1298[/ATTACH]
                  So cool!! Very pretty. The hat aint bad either!

Funny, only a few days ago, JP and I were watching a show together on youtube and one of the characters was wearing a mini hat like that. JP had to ask me how it stays on. Bless. Some guys really don't understand girl stuff at all!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Awww, thank you.

Funny, only a few days ago, JP and I were watching a show together on youtube and one of the characters was wearing a mini hat like that. JP had to ask me how it stays on. Bless. Some guys really don't understand girl stuff at all!
                    I used a big barrette for mine. I even created a slit in the bottom for it. My mom even thinks the hat is cute.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

agreed, very pretty, and lol, Andrew thinks its elastic... ya know like a birthday hat :P
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thank you, Maria

Some of the hat I've seen actually use elastic. I just didn't have any :\
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Love your hat!!

Comment

Thank you
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

to descend."

Comment

I look like a mess right now! Having a big party here on Sunday so I started serious prep work today which included baking chocolate peanut butter cookies.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                                Thank you, Maria

Some of the hat I've seen actually use elastic. I just didn't have any :\
                                The ones they sell in Claires are on combs. When I was explaining how the teacher woman kept hers on, I said it was a hair grip.

Comment

Working...
                                X