Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1389[/ATTACH]

For my friends Hen Do, I went as Cher.
    Woah, you look hella pretty

Comment

I'm sharing this from FB so let me know if you can't see it and I'll try to upload it some other way. This is me and my friend, Miyo, last night at the karaoke place. Soo much fun!

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

M'kay, this is gonna have to be an attachment 'cause apparently everything wants to fail in my face tonight (i.e., neither Facebook nor Photobucket will allow me to upload anything).
        Attached Files
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
          M'kay, this is gonna have to be an attachment 'cause apparently everything wants to fail in my face tonight (i.e., neither Facebook nor Photobucket will allow me to upload anything).
          I must say, that is a nice beard you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            You listened! Nobody EVER listens when someone says "pics or gtfo" AWESOME!

You've got a nice face. The beard is killer.

Mostly art.

Comment

What do I look like right now? Well, I look purdy, of course.
              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                You listened! Nobody EVER listens when someone says "pics or gtfo" AWESOME!

You've got a nice face. The beard is killer.
                Well gee golly whiz, are you tryin'ta make me blush or somethin'?
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Got VERY muddy at work... had to strip on the porch before I went in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                    Got VERY muddy at work... had to strip on the porch before I went in the house.
                    lol...your pic reminds me of shopping for undies with the hubby. maybe TMI, but funny:

Target was having a sale, and when I dumped my picks in the cart, the hubby promptly picked up a bra and panties set, looked at it, and threw it on the floor, looked at it again, and said "yeah, you can get that one, it looks great on the floor"
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      lol...your pic reminds me of shopping for undies with the hubby. maybe TMI, but funny:

Target was having a sale, and when I dumped my picks in the cart, the hubby promptly picked up a bra and panties set, looked at it, and threw it on the floor, looked at it again, and said "yeah, you can get that one, it looks great on the floor"
                      I like how he thinks

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

HA XD Hilarious.

Comment

I'm wearing clothes, and and sitting.

Comment

Freya* and I are sharing an apple...

130215-202653.jpg

*I did not name the bird, our Heathen friends did. We are either the new owners of bird, or we are long-term bird sitting for a few years while they are stationed in Japan.

Oh...and V, just for you...and example of our weather. It snowed in the overnight hours, and then by that afternoon, we didn't need coats.

snoman.jpg
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

That's a really good picture TS
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X