X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Girlfriends and I went to the dog beach. After we headed to 50/50 bar and grill. It's BACON HEAVEN!
    This is a desert we all shared. Brownie with candied bacon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1925[/ATTACH]
    That is a huge freaking desert! Just bloody huge! but it looks so gooey and yummy, though I am still unsure about candied bacon.....
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
      Ah, sometimes I miss England.... and Wales... ok mostly Wales.. But still!
      I sometimes miss England but I love here so much I would not want to move back there.......to full of jobless chavs ( sorry if I offend anyone with that comment but I lived surrounded by them)
      http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

this is me right now :P
        me.jpg

Comment

I see you posted your finger, and I posted my hand earlier... I see a trend there.

[4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            I see you posted your finger, and I posted my hand earlier... I see a trend there.

hahaha thats cuz we're cool D

Comment

Originally posted by lillywolf View Post
              I sometimes miss England but I love here so much I would not want to move back there.......to full of jobless chavs ( sorry if I offend anyone with that comment but I lived surrounded by them)
              No offense at all. I absolutely hate chavs. JP and I could have a much larger property with a proper garden (we just have a big concrete yard with a pear tree in a pot), but I am so scared of chavs (I call them 'pickers' for some reason: I like to make up words), that I refuse to live in areas that have council properties near by. People think I am being a snob, but I honestly don't look down on people who live in council accommodation. I really like the working class: the WORKING class. I have quite a negative opinion towards chavs and benefit scroungers (but understand the difference between someone who won't work, and someone who can't work because although there ARE jobs here, they're all part-time or low-paid so that anyone with kids would need more than their wages in childcare, or would come out with less than they had on benefits, once they paid for childcare, transport and rent: those people aren't benefit scroungers, they're victims of a f*cked up system).

Yeah.. what we look like right now. Not off topic in the slightest. LOL

I wonder if I have any other photos at all..

Oh how about this one. Not a flattering photo in the slightest, but I like how it makes me look average height, because the daleks were miniatures.

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

aaaand the adventures of my band aid continues......
                1374168630939.jpg

and of course.....being the playah my finger is......
                1374180770976.jpg

Comment

My hair is becoming much longer than I like it, but I won't be buzzing my head any time soon, for fear of frying my Irish scalp in the Hawaiian sun.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

And to think I just spooned that....... o.O

:P haha
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

***side note to lillywolf & Jembru: What's a "chav"?******

I don't normally post pics but right now I just got out of the shower, am dressed and my hair is dripping wet.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        ***side note to lillywolf & Jembru: What's a "chav"?******
                        They are everything that is wrong with British society today.

They are basically why the whole of the British upper and middle classes (our classes are massively separated: it's not the case that everyone with a mortgage and full-time employment can call themselves middle class here, like they can in the States and elsewhere: income has little to do with class here) looks down their noses on the working class. They think they're all tarnished with the same chav brush:

I won't ride trains here. AT ALL. Because of these scumbags, I was once attacked, by 3 chavs, who had never even looked at my face. They just knew I was small, so grabbed my hair from behind, pulled me backwards over the seat and punched me in the face several times before my boyfriend pulled them off me. It wasn't the first time I'd been violently assaulted by these people. Because I was ginger and dressed alternative, I was targeted so badly in my mid-teens that I developed agoraphobia and hardly ever left my house for 11 months, making me miss quite a lot of education and possibly one of the reasons why I am so thick as an adult.

This, sadly is a frequent sight on UK transport. Youtube deletes violent videos, so I have no way of showing you how bad these people can get, but it's ugly, it's all an ugly horrible mess. The government thinks by starving innocent, good-hearted, law-abiding citizens who have simply fallen on hard times, they'll correct the chav problem, but it isn't that simple. As long as you pay people not to work and just pop out neglected kid after neglected kid, this problem will continue....

The reality for those of us who have to live within spitting distance of chavs is much more vile. People have even been known to take their own lives, due to the torment from chav scum.

And the only solution is to send them all to the moon..

Honestly, I hope they all die... horribly.
                        Last edited by Jembru; 20 Jul 2013, 12:10.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Wow, I just watched those videos, I feel sorry for you Jembru.

We have our own versions of "Chavs" here in Canada, just in smaller numbers than you described. As far as gangster wannabes go, Canada is full of them. The (Seemingly) whole teenage generation walks around with snap backs and sagged pants. Swearing at adults and giving random people the middle finger. I often ride by the skate park and give them all death stares, its good fun since you can see how scared they really all are. We have adult gangster wannabes too, who get violent at the slightest trouble just to show people how tough they are. I've gotten into quite a few fights with those types.

PS: If that girl on the train wasn't a girl I'd punch her in the nose.
                          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                          sigpic
                          In Days of yore,
                          From Britain's shore
                          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                          And planted firm Britannia's flag
                          On Canada's fair domain.
                          Here may it wave,
                          Our boast, our pride
                          And joined in love together,
                          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I just watched, too. Here we call them thugs or punks. Organised groups of them are gangs. It's really creepy that they attacked you like that.....very sorry to hear that.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Someone mention Chavs?

I had the misfortune of living in Yeovil for a while..... That is a town with a lot of Chavs.

Comment

Geez, I'm sorry you have to put up with that, Jem. We have folks similar to Chavs around where I live, but we usually call 'em "wangsters" and they aren't nearly that pervasive.

Comment

Working...
                                X