X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I just realized I'm just showing you two different forms of my tired face, lol
    Doesn't matter you're still adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lillywolf View Post

If I ran the UK this is what I would legalise. At least it would give the animals some amusement

Oh now I want to come back to the UK for a week or 2, borrow a horse and just go nuts
    Now I want's to go Chav hunting!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I envy your power brows!
      Haha, thank you, I think? I still find this such a strange compliment - most people here have pencil thin brows, and I've had a number of people tell me that I'd be prettier if I plucked them. So...I don't know how I feel about my eyebrows.

Mostly art.

Comment

Haha, thank you, I think? I still find this such a strange compliment - most people here have pencil thin brows, and I've had a number of people tell me that I'd be prettier if I plucked them. So...I don't know how I feel about my eyebrows.
        Pencil brows always weird me out. My cousin has all-star dark eyebrows too, and I've always loved them on her. It's not as if you're Frida Kahlo
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Vol,I don't know why but I imagined you as blonde. I think the brows are fine,I have seen some of those pencil brows and they to me look weird..I think you build up an image of a person from chat and posts that might be effected by many things such as an avatar.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've had a number of people tell me that I'd be prettier if I plucked them.
            Bah!!!

Your brows are great as-is.

*starts looking North for pizza ingredients*
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Good mornin', y'all. This is my 'up past my bedtime' face (and yes, it's 10am here, lol)

uppastmybedtime.jpg
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                Good mornin', y'all. This is my 'up past my bedtime' face (and yes, it's 10am here, lol)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2147[/ATTACH]
                My bangs say hello and good day to yours <3
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

well it won't let me put a pic of me up, I know I'm not photogenic but that is ridiculous
                  http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                    My bangs say hello and good day to yours <3
                    Your bangs are indeed bangin'

I have a stupid cowlick right in the middle of my forehead, so no matter how much I fuss w/my bangs, they refuse to lay down and do the Bettie Page thang.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

All dolled up

Img_1559.jpg

Comment

Spoiler!

First day of school yesterday, new glasses today, and the hair finally settled into something that isn't horrible (though it's decided to do some weird curl thing today that I've been pretending is intentional). I like the darker frames over my old thin metal ones. I feel they make my face look more defined. I put them in spoilers since the images are pretty huge. I should probably just shrink them to get them smaller. My skin's been getting kinda bad lately so I hope that will get better. I'm getting used to the glasses (my prescription was made moderately stronger) and I don't feel nauseous anymore, nor do they hurt my eyes as much.

Edit: I shrunk them a little.
                        Last edited by Corvus; 06 Sep 2013, 11:55.
                        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                          Spoiler!

First day of school yesterday, new glasses today, and the hair finally settled into something that isn't horrible (though it's decided to do some weird curl thing today that I've been pretending is intentional). I like the darker frames over my old thin metal ones. I feel they make my face look more defined. I put them in spoilers since the images are pretty huge. I should probably just shrink them to get them smaller. My skin's been getting kinda bad lately so I hope that will get better. I'm getting used to the glasses (my prescription was made moderately stronger) and I don't feel nauseous anymore, nor do they hurt my eyes as much.

Edit: I shrunk them a little.
                          You sure you're gay? Cuz daaaaaaaamn.

Mostly art.

Comment

The glasses thing,you will after a while get used to that. I am near sited,and have worn glasses from about 8 years old. The bifocal thing was a bit hard,had to train myself NOT to look through the little Bifocal part at first,almost fell down the stairs once because of that,screwed up my perception. I remember all the School stuff,and trying not to be uncool,but after a bit I became "That" guy who really did not give a sh*t,that was my 'Beat" period...
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Woah look at that jaw! Nice.....
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                The glasses thing,you will after a while get used to that. I am near sited,and have worn glasses from about 8 years old. The bifocal thing was a bit hard,had to train myself NOT to look through the little Bifocal part at first,almost fell down the stairs once because of that,screwed up my perception. I remember all the School stuff,and trying not to be uncool,but after a bit I became "That" guy who really did not give a sh*t,that was my 'Beat" period...
                                I have bifocals too on this pair and my last pair was as well. They're okay now, vision wise, as long as I don't move too quickly or try to look near lights. Having worn metal frames for years the plastic feels kinda odd.
                                You sure you're gay? Cuz daaaaaaaamn.
                                I'm pretty sure, definitely have a thing for blokes though. Too bad none of them think I'm cute ^^;
                                Originally posted by Heka View Post
                                Woah look at that jaw! Nice.....
                                Thanks! I get told my bones are my best feature
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X