• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2632[/ATTACH]

New sunglasses for my birthday.
    If I wasn't sick, this would totes make me crazy.

Alas excuse me while I go back to being dead.

Comment

Heh, thanks guys <3
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

I'm always the one behind the camera, taking pictures of the kids, so I never seem to have photos of me. But Hubby took one of me today, so I thought I'd finally contribute to this thread...

I'm 9 months pregnant, so have mercy.

Oh, and that's girl-child huddled next to me, still kind of fuzzy-headed from her nap.
        Attached Files

Comment

So raph,quit soon you will go through the pain of birth,and then the real hard part starts.....raising the kid..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Joo so purty, Rafe! You must be about ready for it to be over, huh? Being pregnant looks no fun!

Consequently, that was the first name I wanted to name my son if ever I had one.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
              Joo so purty, Rafe! You must be about ready for it to be over, huh? Being pregnant looks no fun!

Consequently, that was the first name I wanted to name my son if ever I had one.
              Thank you That compliment means so much more to a woman when she's picked up dozens of pounds over the course of a few months.

I had considered giving the name Raphaeline to my next daughter, but I can't decide how I really feel about that. I feel like I've dragged it through the Internet too much to make it a birth name, like it's somehow "dirty" now. I could go with just "Rafe" for either sex, I suppose, but I don't think Raphael would go well with the names we gave the other two, and I don't know how I feel about putting a nickname on a birth certificate... Ugh, can you tell the issue of naming this child is heavy on my mind right now? ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                Thank you That compliment means so much more to a woman when she's picked up dozens of pounds over the course of a few months.

I had considered giving the name Raphaeline to my next daughter, but I can't decide how I really feel about that. I feel like I've dragged it through the Internet too much to make it a birth name, like it's somehow "dirty" now. I could go with just "Rafe" for either sex, I suppose, but I don't think Raphael would go well with the names we gave the other two, and I don't know how I feel about putting a nickname on a birth certificate... Ugh, can you tell the issue of naming this child is heavy on my mind right now? ^_^
                Any other options? I know what you mean about a name losing some of its luster when you have used it online: I don't have kids obviously, but I always thought of a name for my nonexistent daughter and then realized... oh shit... I use that as an internet name!

Ok, I know I've been posting a lot and I apologize, but this picture makes me happy AND makes me realize that I am friggin terrifying when I am super happy. I look like I'm about to pounce and tear someone apart with my teeth.

Oh, yes. That's a mason jar on a fatass wine stem. It came with a lid. BE JEALOUS, REDNECKS! HAPPY YULE!
                Attached Files

Comment

Bjorn your goblet is classy as f.

Here is my two face. I got the squirrel disease. Waiting for my jaw to be deflated after antibiotics and tooth extraction!
                  IMG204.jpg

ps. My skin looks flawless if I do say so myself.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                    Ok, I know I've been posting a lot and I apologize, but this picture makes me happy AND makes me realize that I am friggin terrifying when I am super happy. I look like I'm about to pounce and tear someone apart with my teeth.

Oh, yes. That's a mason jar on a fatass wine stem. It came with a lid. BE JEALOUS, REDNECKS! HAPPY YULE!
                    awww you loooook great when you're all smiley smiley Bjorn !!!
                    OMG that Goblet is pretty frikken amazing !!! I have considered, for a moment, to be jealous Seriously lol And your little one is freaking adorable !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm always the one behind the camera, taking pictures of the kids, so I never seem to have photos of me. But Hubby took one of me today, so I thought I'd finally contribute to this thread...

I'm 9 months pregnant, so have mercy.

Oh, and that's girl-child huddled next to me, still kind of fuzzy-headed from her nap.
                    I'm not even kidding Pregnancy suits you. You look stunning.

Comment

Thank you!

:">

Comment

I've just looked at so many pictures, you all look awesome!

But TS, daaaaayyymmmm!
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

It's new years!IMAG0424.jpg
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I had considered giving the name Raphaeline to my next daughter, but I can't decide how I really feel about that.

Sounds like the perfect thing to do as a MIDDLE NAME!!

Our "naming philosophy" is (relatively) "normal" name for the first name, (much more fun and interesting) "unique" name for the middle name. That way, if Phee hates being "Sophie" or Collin decides he's a bit more unique that the 3 other Collins in his grade, we can start calling them Joliette and Andrik.

If we end up with (dear gods, please no) a v3.0, then we are tentatively leaning towards Rebecca Lucienne or Jonathan Thaddeus (yes, I know, my poor, unlikely to be born, children...).
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              Sounds like the perfect thing to do as a MIDDLE NAME!!

Our "naming philosophy" is (relatively) "normal" name for the first name, (much more fun and interesting) "unique" name for the middle name. That way, if Phee hates being "Sophie" or Collin decides he's a bit more unique that the 3 other Collins in his grade, we can start calling them Joliette and Andrik.

If we end up with (dear gods, please no) a v3.0, then we are tentatively leaning towards Rebecca Lucienne or Jonathan Thaddeus (yes, I know, my poor, unlikely to be born, children...).
                              I have the same philosophy. First names need to be..grown up names -- maybe ones with sweet nicknames, but something that sounds reasonable with Senator or Doctor. But middle names are fair game, and allow for a little "specialness."

Hence Lillian Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                                It's new years![ATTACH=CONFIG]2715[/ATTACH]
                                Uh, just so everyone knows, BACK OFF, SHE'S MINE. Even though she shares. :P

Only child, party of one? Only child, party of one.

Comment

Working...
                                X