Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Corvus is a model. I'm almost certain.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      As soon as Corvus has a better agent, I imagine we shall see him crop up everywhere! :P
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have just seen every page of this thread, you guys are awesome! ^_^

Here is me today:

This is my happy face.jpg

Btw, Corvus, how do you make the spoiler thing?
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

From this morning.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I always look the same.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I wish! I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for an agent.
              Thanks for the compliments guys!
              Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              Btw, Corvus, how do you make the spoiler thing?
              The tag to use is "spoiler" so you would do [ spoiler ] at the beginning to start the tab and [ / spoiler ] at the end to end it (without spaces). Forum tags all work on the system of brackets, tag and slash to end it. If you want to see what tags a person has used to make an effect you can quote them to see it using the reply with quote button to check what text they have. You can also make the tab say something besides spoiler but I don't go through the effort. I tend to use them to conserve space because I just prefer how it presents (and sometimes the photos just come out huge).
              Circe

Comment

My mom wanted my picture, presumably for some sinister purpose. So, my new year's resolution to avoid having my soul stolen has been dashed yet again.

No, I don't have an Amish beard. I just have one of those terrible wispy teenager mustaches. Still, no eyepatch this time. So, progress I suppose. Pirate, Amish... I wonder what I'll be next time?
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  I wish! I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for an agent.
                  Thanks for the compliments guys!

The tag to use is "spoiler" so you would do [ spoiler ] at the beginning to start the tab and [ / spoiler ] at the end to end it (without spaces). Forum tags all work on the system of brackets, tag and slash to end it. If you want to see what tags a person has used to make an effect you can quote them to see it using the reply with quote button to check what text they have. You can also make the tab say something besides spoiler but I don't go through the effort. I tend to use them to conserve space because I just prefer how it presents (and sometimes the photos just come out huge).
                  Thanks, buddy!

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  I always look the same.
                  You look very good here, Juniper!!!
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I've not been coming here as often lately, but hey, this face turned 23 today

Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

I remember someone asking a while back if there was some filter that prevented unattractive people from joining PF. I'd like to raise that question again.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

This was yesterday before the running of the Kentucky Oaks.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                          I remember someone asking a while back if there was some filter that prevented unattractive people from joining PF. I'd like to raise that question again.
                          that has been my suspicion all along. I keep asking how I can join the team that picks all these sexy people.
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            This was yesterday before the running of the Kentucky Oaks.
                            You look very lovely.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              You look very lovely.

Thanks! So do you, and everyone. We're not a half bad bunch LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                                It's clearly the influences of witchcraft that our devil worship brings. Or so I am told
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X