X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    No glasses, ohhai
    Oh my goodness, Bjorn! You look gorgeous! Love the eyes, love the metal stuck through your face, love your full lips... all of it :bounce:

Comment

Thanks, Medusa.

I live in Appalachia. Usually when someone tells me they like my mouth it is preceded by banjo music.

Comment

Going to my parents' wedding and I look fab
        (Posted from my phone so forgive the sideways thing please)
        Attached Files
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          Going to my parents' wedding and I look fab
          (Posted from my phone so forgive the sideways thing please)
          Three piece?! Seriously Corvus, you're killing it. And I don't say that lightly - the vest makes it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Three piece?! Seriously Corvus, you're killing it. And I don't say that lightly - the vest makes it.
            Thanks! I adore the tux actually, except the shoes. Those are awful and my feet are killing me. I really loved the way I looked so I took so many pictures...
            Circe

Comment

The background story: S.O. had a dream the other night that my good Aussie friend and myself sailed away on a raft to Australia, where I spent the entire time afraid of the water and she was mad at me because I didn't speak Australian and therefore 'wouldn't fit in'. We both found it absolutely hilarious, and so when we went camping last week, we re-enacted it. For science. Or something.
              Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

That looks like fun!

so..I cut my own bangs!

IMG267.jpg
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

We went to the beach!!! Finally getting some sun in my hair so it's all lightening up and I got it cut a little while back ^_^

10259820_10152376138292319_423492613993351351_n.jpg
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Man, I'm pretty!

"Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                      Man, I'm pretty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3146[/ATTACH]

The purdiest!

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                        The purdiest!
                        thus saith Johnny Bravo.
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

The background story: S.O. had a dream the other night that my good Aussie friend and myself sailed away on a raft to Australia, where I spent the entire time afraid of the water and she was mad at me because I didn't speak Australian and therefore 'wouldn't fit in'. We both found it absolutely hilarious, and so when we went camping last week, we re-enacted it. For science. Or something.
                          Hahaha, oh my god. That is one beautiful relationship you got thar.

Comment

Hahaha, oh my god. That is one beautiful relationship you got thar.
                            Which one, haha? And yes. I agree. To either answer.

Mostly art.

Comment

Which one, haha? And yes. I agree. To either answer.
                              Multiple good relationships?! You lucky, polyamorous duck :P I can't even find one.

Comment

Multiple good relationships?! You lucky, polyamorous duck :P I can't even find one.
                                Well, ish. She's a good friend, who occasionally lets me into her bed, who I happen to be in love with. I wouldn't call her my girlfriend, but she might as well be for what it feels like in my heart. But she's also really young, and flighty still, so one day, she'll be madly in love with me, and the next, she'll just want to be friends, and the next, she'll be kissing me goodnight at the door. It hurts, but I understand, because I used to be the same. So I just roll with the punches, as it were.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X