This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

I don't know why I'm doing this, but....
    baah.

Comment

I can't believe I just passed through all the 112 pages.... It isn't the first time... :/
      You guys look awesome!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Well... you know I've been working hard on accepting my appearance, warts and all, so I've decided to upload a photo of face for the first time in... honestly no idea. I was in my 20s last time for sure. Be nice now..

That's not soft focus btw, just really, really crappy camera.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

What do you mean, 'be nice'? How can we not? You're adorable!!!!! *hugs*
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

this was taken at Lake Michigan a week ago, other one is just a shoot for my bad selfie game
            Attached Files
            "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
            And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
            They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
            The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
            - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              What do you mean, 'be nice'? How can we not? You're adorable!!!!! *hugs*
              Aww.. thanks for that. This calls for an emoji..(^ω^ ;)
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                http://www.paganforum.com/asset.php?...9&d=1433558031
                this was taken at Lake Michigan a week ago, other one is just a shoot for my bad selfie game
                Hot damn. Your dirty hippie game is on point.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                  http://www.paganforum.com/asset.php?...9&d=1433558031
                  Your game reminds me of an old friend from Belgium. He always deliberately pulled the ugliest face he could in photos, always with his mouth open to show off his crooked teeth. I don't hear from him much these days, but I used to love visiting his facebook page to see the latest in his vast collection of gurns. He had such a carefree attitude, with absolutely no regard for the judgement of others.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Hot damn. Your dirty hippie game is on point.
                    Ahahaha Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    Your game reminds me of an old friend from Belgium. He always deliberately pulled the ugliest face he could in photos, always with his mouth open to show off his crooked teeth. I don't hear from him much these days, but I used to love visiting his facebook page to see the latest in his vast collection of gurns. He had such a carefree attitude, with absolutely no regard for the judgement of others.
                    Are you sure it wasn't me in disguise?
                    "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                    And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                    They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                    The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                    - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Nah.. 'angelboy' as he was known on the tekken forum we met on, has pretty wild hair and is very short, like me! You definitely don't look alike. Luckily for you!

Comment

Jembru you look as sweet as sweet tea. Adorable.
                        Norse. Hot as fuck. Per the usual.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well... you know I've been working hard on accepting my appearance, warts and all, so I've decided to upload a photo of face for the first time in... honestly no idea. I was in my 20s last time for sure. Be nice now..

Your are absolutely lovely!!!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

You're pretty and could have fooled me, I might have gussed you were still in your late twenties
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

You look awesome, Jembru!!! ^_^
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Sorry I'm late.. one of those weekends ^^

Thank you for the nice words everyone.

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                You're pretty and could have fooled me, I might have gussed you were still in your late twenties
                                I think it had a lot to do with being just 5ft (152.4cm) tall and having a very small head, but I looked like a teenager in my late twenties. No kidding! I dunno what happened but I aged like 5 or 6 years in just 2 for some reason. It was fun while it lasted, but I guess everyone has to reach adulthood sooner or later

Comment

Working...
                                X