X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Explain...
    I just noticed your avatar's eyes glow. O_O That's badass.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
      Finally got my hair pretty enough to post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4267[/ATTACH]

(Don't judge me on the dolls. Not all of them are mine :-p)
      DAT CURLY HAIR. Not even joking, I love it.
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Me too. It's a hideous process, but the things we do for beauty :-p
        She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
          I just noticed your avatar's eyes glow. O_O That's badass.
          No. That's terrifying. It's burning into my soul.

Also, are you using curlers or tongues? I've always wanted curly hair, even more so since I've grown my hair out and it's ginger-ish (not as red as it used to be sadly. More like brown that has golden hues in sunlight). I'd love a full head of lovely red curls!!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I use soft foam twisty rollers. They're like rag curls but less hassle. Let me find a link:

Those aren't exact, but the same idea. My hair is tailbone length and wavy, but freshly curled it's around my shoulders like a porcelain doll (or Louis XIV, if you ask my mother. Not insulted, that dude had some spectacular wigs). They're awkward to sleep on, and I use a nightcap to keep the rolls from fuzzing against my pillow. So I look pretty comical at night :-p Then by about noon, the curls are looser, but still fun.

My hair is too long to use heat on it, lol.

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

October, I'm sooo glad you realised I was talking to you and not Gleb!

That really sounds like a lot of effort. I admire your patience. Not sure I'm up to it myself ^^

I could almost sit on my hair (as in, I could but I had to tilt my head back to do so) when I was in my late teens/early twenties, although I had it wrapped up in fine braids for most of that time. When I took the braids out, the last 6 inches or more where split ends, so I ended up having it all cut back to just past my shoulders. My hair has been kept at around that length ever since, so I have to go for loose curls I guess. I have some curling tongs but haven't used them yet. Even that seems time consuming.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

These are ok. I shower at night (because my hair dries frizzy if I shower in the morning), so I put the curls in (30-45 mins usually) and take them down in the morning. Separate each curl three ways and fluff ^_^

It's a lot of work and I worry about the strain on the shaft, so I don't do it often, but it's nice when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                  There was a sand storm for the past 3 days. That didn't turn out well with my asthma. Plus the inhaler I used wasn't much of a help.
                  Eek sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better now?

Finally got my hair pretty enough to post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4267[/ATTACH]

(Don't judge me on the dolls. Not all of them are mine :-p)
                  I LOVE your hair. It's adorable and pretty! The dolls on the other hand... I'd feel watched all the time.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thank you! ^_^

And well, I'm a doll person. What can I say? Lol

Comment

I LOVE your hair. It's adorable and pretty! The dolls on the other hand... I'd feel watched all the time.
                      This coming from the Avatar with those eyes...watched indeed....
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Yeah, a lot. Thanks.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          No. That's terrifying. It's burning into my soul.

Also, are you using curlers or tongues? I've always wanted curly hair, even more so since I've grown my hair out and it's ginger-ish (not as red as it used to be sadly. More like brown that has golden hues in sunlight). I'd love a full head of lovely red curls!!

I want to adopt red haired children!!!!!!!!!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I use soft foam twisty rollers. They're like rag curls but less hassle. Let me find a link:

Those aren't exact, but the same idea. My hair is tailbone length and wavy, but freshly curled it's around my shoulders like a porcelain doll (or Louis XIV, if you ask my mother. Not insulted, that dude had some spectacular wigs). They're awkward to sleep on, and I use a nightcap to keep the rolls from fuzzing against my pillow. So I look pretty comical at night :-p Then by about noon, the curls are looser, but still fun.

My hair is too long to use heat on it, lol.
                            I may have to look out for some of these... my hair is also tailbone length, but it's naturally as straight as it's possible for hair to get lol. Curls last all of five minutes before they drop out, though it does leave a nice wave in the ends. The only part of my hair that will stay curled is my fringe (bangs), which is just long enough to tuck behind my ear. The one thing I miss about having my hair shorter was being able to successfully curl it. So this is a really good find for me! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

This coming from the Avatar with those eyes...watched indeed....
                              You jelly?
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Indeed I am Miss Juni...indeed I am..
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X