X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    One reason you came to mind was a story about the big island volcano heating up,and perhaps going to erupt...
    It never did. The caldera just bubbled up a little bit.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Good to hear...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Man, Clive - your beard has gotten huge in Hawaii! Uh also, you are not nearly as tanned for someone living that far south as I imagined.

...baby dreads, week 6!
        Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
          Got new glasses today. I hate them and think they're ugly, but they're the best my insurance would buy.
          Clive! I've not seen you for a minute! Lookin good, I don't think the glasses are that bad, but I get the bit about the insurance. Awesome beard though.
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            Got new glasses today. I hate them and think they're ugly, but they're the best my insurance would buy.
            Wow, Clive! I'd say your beard grew as well as your muscles!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Man, Clive - your beard has gotten huge in Hawaii! Uh also, you are not nearly as tanned for someone living that far south as I imagined.

...baby dreads, week 6!
            Vol - you look fabulous!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

...baby dreads, week 6!
              Loving the hair V! Looking great

Comment

...baby dreads, week 6!
                Thanks. A couple years ago I decided to stop shaving altogether, just trim it once in a while to keep it from getting too scraggly. As for my pallor, I never do anything outside, so...yeah. Awesome 'do, by the way.

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                Clive! I've not seen you for a minute! Lookin good, I don't think the glasses are that bad, but I get the bit about the insurance. Awesome beard though.
                Thanks, Maria. I'm going to be self-conscious for the next two years while I wear these bug-eyed specs, so thanks for the nice words.

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                Wow, Clive! I'd say your beard grew as well as your muscles!
                That's very nice of you, especially since I haven't worked out in three years.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

You people look cool. I approve.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I don't look anything like I feel most days. Most of the time I feel a lot younger than I look and some days I feel older than I look.
                    I have many more good days than bad so I am happy.
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Okay peeps... opinions please (because Torey is no help and I can't decide on my own)...

Do I keep my fringe (bangs) long, or do I chop it short again? That is pretty much the only style I can wear it when short without significant daily effort as it simply refuses to sit straight (minus the Noodle bird, obviously lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                        Okay peeps... opinions please (because Torey is no help and I can't decide on my own)...

Do I keep my fringe (bangs) long, or do I chop it short again? That is pretty much the only style I can wear it when short without significant daily effort as it simply refuses to sit straight (minus the Noodle bird, obviously lol)

I'd say keep them long. Though, I hear that birds are becoming a new, colorful fashion statement to wear in your hair these days.

Comment

Having the hair on your forehead looks more natural to me (like it fits you). It is hard to compare the two photos because you are not smiling without the bangs and your hair is draped over your shoulders with the bangs. I would answer your question by saying do what makes you happy. When you are happy you smile and when you smile you are more beautiful.

The above is not a flirt, I have a wife to flirt with, it is just a statement of facts from an old man who knows nothing. (the bird is cute)
                          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

Aesthetically, both look good.

Practically, I'm a lazy bastard and I encourage the same in others. Pick the plan with the most options for the least work unless there's a compelling* reason not to.

* and being a less than helpful lazy bastard, I'll leave the question of "what constitutes a compelling reason?" Entirely on you.
                            Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Love the bird! I've never put Buddy on my head. I think I like your bangs longish.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I don't know about the hair, but keep the bird! so cute. You look good either way, personally I like the long best
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...