This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Medusa ... I think you look as good now as you did years ago ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
      Medusa ... I think you look as good now as you did years ago ...
      awe thankees. Makeup will do that to ya!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

on the bus... and tired.
        baah.

Comment

vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

There seems to be a problem with your link.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
            There seems to be a problem with your link.
            Yes there is... I deleted the file. :P

So, here is me, drinking coffee at a ship terminal a while ago. Tactical coffee cup move. Not even sorry. I'm hanging out here to meet some folks with who I'm going to share a cabin. I don't even know them.
            baah.

Comment

I'm fabulous. Enjoy.

20151018_201847.jpg

20151018_214455_003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Something like this lol:
              98574c735e49be38105e31efa3b99ae1.jpg
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

20150706_195500.jpgWas laying in the back of my car, lol. It's my safe haven
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Quin7900 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]4425[/ATTACH]Was laying in the back of my car, lol. It's my safe haven
                  That's hawt!!!
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So, people who live close to the equator sit sideways and those in the souther hemisphere are upside down and those in the northern hemisphere sir upright... From my perspective. Do the pictures change depending on YOUR location?

Gleb, from a purely manly point of view you are good looking. That "HAWT" looking young lady is very attractive too.

Quin, even though you would have to be a few years older and I would have to be a few decades younger you are delicious looking in your picture. (I am not waiting for you to get older... but if you had red hair... )
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

Haha, thanks DragonsFriend! Why your post is so funny I'll never know but thanks a lot for the compliments
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

So this is the result of the beginning of my crafting project. Since I now need reading glasses to just see the basic small things of the world, I have embraced it. I picked up a bunch of 99 cent reading glasses at The Dollar Tree. I also stopped at Michael's and went bedazzle crazy! My godmother Lola was an amazing artist and crafter. Thankfully she passed on many of her skills to me. And my mother loved all things sparkly and bedazzled. This is my homage to two wonderful women in my life.

PA180018 - Copy.JPG

PA180020 - Copy.JPG

Comment

Medusa, You have a sexy side! I would still have to lose a couple of decades to chase you around the table but you would be worth it!
                          with all due respect you are beautiful.

Comment

Damn Lady,your IQ just went up 20 points(Said by a person who has worn glasses since 3rd grade)
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Awe thanks gents.

Of course my female friends now want me to bedazzle their eyeglasses.

Comment

20150706_195344.jpglittle wild hair but it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X