This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Humans, welcome to the world of trying to braid while dreadding.

Also, I've been awake for a very long time.
    Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

And how's that working for you?
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Humans, welcome to the world of trying to braid while dreadding.

Also, I've been awake for a very long time.
        you are my hair twin! My hair looks like that when I let it air dry out of the shower. And trying to get my fingers through it is a biatch. I have to use one of those wide tooth combs. It looks fabulous.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why do I live soooooo far from a these lovery ladies ???
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Medusa those glasses REALLY suit you, and I bet that colour makes your green eyes pop!

Comment

Medusa, you look badass with the glasses!
              And as for myself - behold:
              20151020_170609.jpg
              - after today's training at the gym.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I dyed my hair.

Red.

(And behind me is the pile of dirt from our house that is being built, and the view from our backyard)

Comment

Glasses match your hair ... Next time I am in NZ I might have to swing by ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Quite stunning!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                      I dyed my hair.

Red.

(And behind me is the pile of dirt from our house that is being built, and the view from our backyard)
                      Mmm, ravishing!
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I. Am. Hawt. Rawr. :3

Comment

Gorgeous red, Rae'ya!

This is a shady me on the 'sun deck'.

...and as a halloween bonus, the way to the cabins.
                          baah.

Comment

Me and three of the kids. Cass, Noah, and Michelle.

~
                            Attached Files

Comment

Such a beautiful bunch of people on PF!

Comment

Can't disagree there.

Me on a bay cruise in the San Francisco Bay some weeks ago. The wind was messing with my hair a bit.

And me with my gin and tonic, which they didn't even card me for. I didn't even think I looked that 21 (turned 21 a couple weeks before) but whatever. At least I finally got carded while visiting a brew pub last weekend. Was about time!

Comment

Working...
                                X