This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

I cut my hair and went closer to my natural chestnut brunette (but a bit lighter still).

I had trouble capturing it on my webcam, but I really think it's the best haircut I've had in several years and I like the colour!

Edit: another, maybe slightly better pic:

Comment

Liadan, you have such piercing eyes. Wow! That picture makes me feel like you're looking right down into my soul.

And Danie, I have to agree, that is the best haircut you have ever had on here. Cute!

Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=231.msg14889#msg14889 date=1290169977]

I cut my hair and went closer to my natural chestnut brunette (but a bit lighter still).

I had trouble capturing it on my webcam, but I really think it's the best haircut I've had in several years and I like the colour!

Edit: another, maybe slightly better pic:

[/quote]

I love the new haircut, Danie! ...PS: what nationality are you? I have trouble remembering you're Canadian when I see you, haha!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=231.msg14910#msg14910 date=1290181322]

And Danie, I have to agree, that is the best haircut you have ever had on here. Cute!
          [/quote]

Thanks!

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=231.msg14921#msg14921 date=1290182147]
          I love the new haircut, Danie! ...PS: what nationality are you? I have trouble remembering you're Canadian when I see you, haha!
          [/quote]

Hehe thanks! I'm German and Irish background but no one can really place me :P I can pass off as "local" pretty much anywhere in Europe as long as I don't open my mouth haha

Comment

I call that sort of hair change my "winter colors", lol...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

^ hubba hubba! LOVE the flannel shirt... and the haircut is sexy as hell!

And, here is my pathetic self.
              (sideways as usual)

(holy crap... looking at the camera when it is that close makes me look cross-eyed.. and the shadows make my eyes look like they are different colors...)
              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=231.msg14910#msg14910 date=1290181322]
                Liadan, you have such piercing eyes. Wow! That picture makes me feel like you're looking right down into my soul.

[/quote]

aw geeez thanks : pretty soon my ego is going to be so big i wont fit through the door... or my butt... which will happen first i wonder
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=231.msg15179#msg15179 date=1290258803]
                  aw geeez thanks : pretty soon my ego is going to be so big i wont fit through the door... or my butt... which will happen first i wonder
                  [/quote]
                  Between the sexiness that is those freckles and those eyes, I am sure that, if you are human, it will be your ego that is too large to fit through a door, LONG before your derriere.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=231.msg15196#msg15196 date=1290260233]
                    Between the sexiness that is those freckles and those eyes, I am sure that, if you are human, it will be your ego that is too large to fit through a door, LONG before your derriere.
                    [/quote]

funny thing is my mom says that picture makes me look constipated lmao!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=231.msg15198#msg15198 date=1290260343]funny thing is my mom says that picture makes me look constipated lmao!!![/quote]

No offense, but your mother is just jealous of you.

I can think of no other reason for anyone to make such a comment.

Comment

More like - what did I look like an hour ago!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=231.msg15319#msg15319 date=1290280522]

[/quote]

om nom nom ... ice cream xD
                          Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

[/quote]

Wish we had snow. Here's me right now after my date
                            Circe

Comment

[/quote]

I like this picture! I wish it was snowing here! Probably only a month or so
                              sigpic

Comment

you look sad Corvus. hope things get better for ya. dont let stuff get to ya theres still plenty of life to live.
                                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                                X