This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

Rusko. I love this dude's face and his ridiculous style.

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hmm, I've never seen that Rusko guy before. I'm not so much into the chalk or flour or whatever it is he's caked with in the second pic, but he's pretty sexy.

Oh, and I actually do think kilts are really hot. :-[
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

*waits for Santa by the tree.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

This is the only Santa I wanna see...

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=744.msg24746#msg24746 date=1293234152]
              This is the only Santa I wanna see...

[/quote]

AMEN!
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg24796#msg24796 date=1293283218]
                AMEN!
                [/quote]

Side note: Tomorrow morning we get a Doctor Who Christmas Special MARATHON on the TV, ending with the new Doctor Who! From 7am - 11am tomorrow, I wish not to be disturbed...

Mostly art.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Cary Grant, anyone?

And I know he's kinda goofy looking, but I think Danny Kaye is adorable

Comment

Danny Kaye could sing with the best of them too ... I loved him in The Inspector General ...

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=744.msg24975#msg24975 date=1293412107]
                        Danny Kaye could sing with the best of them too ... I loved him in The Inspector General ...
                        [/quote]

I first got into Danny Kaye with White Christmas and I need to see more. Pronto. Court Jester was divoon.

Comment

Comment

Three words:
                            Jon
                            Bon
                            Jovi
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Meow.

I dunno what his real name is. He'll always be Noah Puckerman.

Comment

^ Oooh, nommy!
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X