X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

And on a serious note.....
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Oh yeah that's what I'm talkin' about!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Axl Rose in his prime.
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Thank you Magnus those spots off OMFG DO NOT WANT helped...

Scrolling through 17 pages of this ...

I need to go flop out in the snow.

Comment

Bald if friggin' beautiful ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Comment

Clint was never really "hot"...he was just a badass. Which, in its own way, can be better than "hot", if you can pull it off.

ETA: (which he does very well)
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I always thought Clint was hot. But I'm weird.

See?

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=744.msg30504#msg30504 date=1295927261]

Bald if friggin' beautiful ...
                        [/quote]

You just stumbled upon my weakness for bald men... ;D
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

For the record, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has a shaved head. That's not bald, it's a hair style. :P

As for Bruce Campbell, I don't think he's hot, but he is ten different kinds of awesome.
                          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=744.msg30731#msg30731 date=1296059944]
                            For the record, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has a shaved head. That's not bald, it's a hair style. :P
                            [/quote]

He looks a bit receding...so its close enough
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Male Pattern Baldness at its onset ... :P

Comment

My hubby shaved his head yesterday. Its so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X