X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

I like hair.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I just love him...he's so adorable, and so into what he does...

<---Dudamaniac
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Hair??? ... You got it ...

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=744.msg31033#msg31033 date=1296189798]
          Hair??? ... You got it ...

[/quote]

NOT RIGHT!

YOU ARE NOT RIGHT!!!

[me=LadyGarnetRose]crawls under the blankies and FAILS at sleep[/me]

wrong wrong
          dammit
          I'm married ...

THUPT

Comment

Hair on guys is fine. Baldness is hotness. But HAIRY guys are rank *bokes* x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

These are RANK ...

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Magus,

While I appreciate the comedy aspect...you are ruining my moment of hottie zen.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

History is sexy when Neil Oliver tells me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by magusjinx View Post
                      At least they spent the money to put them in real leather pants.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I've always had a thing for the classics as well.

why helllooooo Mr. Grant

Young George Peppard, how YOU doin?

I'd run away through Rome with you any day, Mr. Peck

James Dean, you were the original bad boy.

Brando, age might have treated you VERY badly, but you were a hottie when you were young.

Comment

He is a sexy sexy geek is Micheal Shanks! Hummana Hummana...
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^ another fine Canadian!
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Clint Eastwood ...

Tommy Lee Jones ...

Clint Walker ...

Comment

*sigh*

Mostly art.

Comment

Ben Browder.

The Michal Shanks dude looks so much like him, I got confuzzled.

And Josh Holloway(Sawyer from Lost), because I love a bad boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X