• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Hot Guys Thread

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

*sigh*
    Can I keep him? *sigh* x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm thinking the David Tennant thing much have to do with his acting, because otherwise I don't get it. I do understand the acting thing tho, because:

Comment

Tennant's just too... twitchy. At least as the Doctor, anyway. I preferred this Doctor:

We got these guys at mah job. I got bad news for the women here, though. Most of them are confirmed gay. I've seen things in the darker nooks & crannies of the employee break rooms...

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Guys like that don't appeal to me! I like abs but not like that! Jesus, they look more vain than me!

Rowan, maybe David Tennant is a scottish thing because he ozzes Scottishness. The way he moves about and talks is so typical of scottish behaviour. Oh and I speak as quickly as he does :P x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGarnetRose View Post
              Who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                Who is that?
                Tom Welling of Smallville

Comment

Oh he looks amazing in that photo!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGarnetRose View Post
                    Tom Welling of Smallville
                    Wow, barely recognizable as Superman, lol.

Comment

did we already have Vin, if so, oh well!
                      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I can't +1 you again. But it's a coming!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                              I always thought Clint was hot. But I'm weird.

See?
                              Rowan... He's my second (or third) cousin. Hot? Yes. But untouchable for me, therefore unthinkable. *grumble*

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                              [quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=744.msg20970#msg20970 date=1291881786]Michael Shanks is a BABE! x
                              That is a common typo, really, but it is properly spelled, "Nathan ThorsSon is a BABE!"

Thank you, though. [/QUOTE]

Yeppers! It is... and the corrected statement is true.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonstoneOpal View Post
                                Rowan... He's my second (or third) cousin. Hot? Yes. But untouchable for me, therefore unthinkable. *grumble*[COLOR="Silver"]
                                EVIL! Can you introduce me? x

Comment

Working...
                                X