Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    I do this too, well, the whole eating pizza even when I'm not hungry. Certain toppings I jut won't eat but ... It's like there's some sort of irresistible draw to the box, and I just HAVE to have one more piece ...
    It's significantly easier to guarantee that humanity continues pizza production at an acceptable pace if people have an irrational fondness for it.

Without such modifications, I'm not sure Terra would ever catch up on its backlog for pizza production. That would be completely unacceptable.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Best pizza places in the US ... supposedly. Though I can think that they're on the right track. 3 places in New York, and 1 in Connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        It's significantly easier to guarantee that humanity continues pizza production at an acceptable pace if people have an irrational fondness for it.

Without such modifications, I'm not sure Terra would ever catch up on its backlog for pizza production. That would be completely unacceptable.
        Or people just miss the smell of their pizza.

Thanks for the link, Munin!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Has anyone had dessert pizza? A little while back, our pizza chains were selling Apple Crumble pizzas and the like. It was hard to get used to the idea of a sweet pizza... but they were absolutely delicious!

- - - Updated - - -

Here, https://www.eagleboys.com.au/EagleBo...wnloadMenu.pdf under 'dessert thingies.'

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
            Has anyone had dessert pizza? A little while back, our pizza chains were selling Apple Crumble pizzas and the like. It was hard to get used to the idea of a sweet pizza... but they were absolutely delicious!

- - - Updated - - -

Here, https://www.eagleboys.com.au/EagleBo...wnloadMenu.pdf under 'dessert thingies.'
            Mmmm... Sounds yummy!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I love dessert pizza! What kind of monster doesn't like dessert pizza?
              "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

I've never heard of dessert pizza before. Seems like it would be awfully fattening.

Comment

A fee places around here do it, but by the time I'm done with my regular pizza, I'm too full for the dessert kind.

I have a pizza I make that my wife told me to never do again and she calls it "fat pizza". I roll out 1.5lbs of dough then deep fry the whole thing before piling on toppings and cheese, and only then tossing it in the oven. It results in a soft inside, crunchy outside, and ends up about 2" thick.

Comment

Yep dessert pizza is pretty fantastic!!! Its generally an apple crumble type or occasionally they come up with a chocolate one.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Maaaybe a pizza roll with chocolate sauce and fruit? :angel:

Comment

Did someone say fruit?! Fruuiiiiiitttttt! Fruuiiiiiittt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          Maaaybe a pizza roll with chocolate sauce and fruit? :angel:
                          That actually sounds kind of amazing.
                          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Has there ever been a pizza with nuts as toppings (i.e. Pistachios, pecans, etc.)?

Comment

There is the Pesto white Pizza...with pine nuts.
                              http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/r...ts-recipe.html

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                                Has there ever been a pizza with nuts as toppings (i.e. Pistachios, pecans, etc.)?
                                LM, are you sure about the pistachios? ))))

Comment

Working...
                                X