Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    Pizza IS vital!! It provides with ALL FIVE major food groups!!! You get fruit (tomato sauce or if you like pineapple on yours), you can get veggies (peppers, olives, I get spinach on mine), dairy (all the cheese), breads (crust obviously), and protein (whatever meat you so choose) and some fats from the butter that goes on the crust
    You've just given me an idea.. All those in one. Fruit, veggies, diary and protein on one pizza! Hihihiiiii
    You're amazing!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      You've just given me an idea.. All those in one. Fruit, veggies, diary and protein on one pizza! Hihihiiiii
      You're amazing!
      *bows* Always glad to be of service ^_^
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Usually something vegetarian, I don't have a 'default' pizza. The only thing that doesn't change is that I don't want cheese on it.
        baah.

Comment

The only pizza place that provides most of the toppings described here in this thread is Domino's. But their pizza is not so good...
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Sometimes I like alfredo sauce instead of pasta sauce, but:

---Chicken and Pineapple
            ---Chicken, green peppers, mushrooms
            ---Beef and black olives
            ---Cheese only
            ---Ham and pineapple
            ---Green Peppers and Pineapple

Those are my usual combinations, sometimes one or more toppings switched up. But after working 3 years between two different pizza companies, I'm usually pretty quick to scarf down whatever is available. (Quite a change from a girl who went 18 years eating cheese only)
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Yummyyyy....
              Just found something for you all:

And this:

The last one is scary... O_o Mmm.. Very creative, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for those who know - what do you say about shawarma as a topping?

Comment

I just ordered a pizza with bacon, fresh garlic, and artichoke hearts!

Comment

Something I miss ... Only got it at Giovani's in 29 Palms California back in '74-'76 ... ANCHOVIES ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                    I just ordered a pizza with bacon, fresh garlic, and artichoke hearts!
                    Sounds yummy. I tastes pizza with black olives a couple of weeks ago. It's ok, I guess. A bit sweet.

Comment

Is it bad that I would actually eat this (without the sauce)?

Comment

I dunno.. It's better to ask MO about it. He's our pizza expert.

Comment

Sounds yummy. I tastes pizza with black olives a couple of weeks ago. It's ok, I guess. A bit sweet.
                          Black olives sweet? Hrm, I've always found them to be salty. As for pretty much all olives. One of my favorites is black olive and ham.

Comment

Probably the recipe is different

Comment

Yummyyyy....
                              Just found something for you all:

And this:

The last one is scary... O_o Mmm.. Very creative, though.
                              Pizza Hut, when I worked there, had something similar to this. You could get either pepperoni or sausage in the crust. It was such a pain to make! It took forever.
                              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Sliced green olives with pimentos ... I have a thing for salty ... And put the cheeses on last so they hold it a together ...
                                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                                X