• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

What do I want on my pizza?

A naked lady.

Is that asking too much?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      chicken, pineapple, and tomatoes
      Oh and i thought i was alone all this time. Now i want to try with jalepenos

Comment

I go in phases with my pizza, sometimes craving crazy toppings, other times going simple.

Simple I usually just get fresh garlic and pepperoni, or black olives and ham. But if I'm feeling indulgent, I'll get chicken/bacon/ranch dressing instead of sauce or the local shop's "everything" pizza.

Of course, if I feel adventurous, I get their Firebird Pie. Mozzarella and pepper jack cheese, buffalo chicken, hot Italian sausage, buffalo sauce instead of the usual marinara, and jalapenos.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
          I go in phases with my pizza, sometimes craving crazy toppings, other times going simple.

Simple I usually just get fresh garlic and pepperoni, or black olives and ham. But if I'm feeling indulgent, I'll get chicken/bacon/ranch dressing instead of sauce or the local shop's "everything" pizza.

Of course, if I feel adventurous, I get their Firebird Pie. Mozzarella and pepper jack cheese, buffalo chicken, hot Italian sausage, buffalo sauce instead of the usual marinara, and jalapenos.
          Do you mean layers? Very interesting!
          *starts plotting an evil pizza plan*
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            What do I want on my pizza?

A naked lady.

Is that asking too much?
            Not cooked I hope? ._.

--

Up until recently anything spicy was good, now I just like barbecue cheese for some weird reason
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
              Not cooked I hope? ._.

--

Up until recently anything spicy was good, now I just like barbecue cheese for some weird reason
              I think he didn't mean cooked lady.
              As for the barbecue cheese - sounds interesting. Can you upload a picture? I wonder how it looks like.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
                Not cooked I hope? ._.
                Not cooked, just hot
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Not cooked, just hot
                  Sizzling maybe?
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Ok I gotta point this out I love pizza when its done the right way . So my favorite pizza is either from dominos or papa johns because they don't add a ton of cheese but do add a significant amount of pepperoni also I like dominos garlic butter crust.
                    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
                      Ok I gotta point this out I love pizza when its done the right way . So my favorite pizza is either from dominos or papa johns because they don't add a ton of cheese but do add a significant amount of pepperoni also I like dominos garlic butter crust.
                      I'm hoping that Domino's and Papa John's have come a long way since the last time I had gotten a pie from either place. What I remember from them was what basically tasted like cardboard with a smear of tomato paste and a sprinkle of cheese on top.

Comment

I tried Domino's pizza two times. Both times it was so so... Their cheese wasn't very good. The tuna wasn't very good either. I need to find out whether they have pepperoni or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          I tried Domino's pizza two times. Both times it was so so... Their cheese wasn't very good. The tuna wasn't very good either. I need to find out whether they have pepperoni or not.
                          SO what sort of tuna do you use? Like chunks or? I want to try this, but they'd NEVER do it here, so I'll have to get my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                            I'm hoping that Domino's and Papa John's have come a long way since the last time I had gotten a pie from either place. What I remember from them was what basically tasted like cardboard with a smear of tomato paste and a sprinkle of cheese on top.
                            Its really a matter of taste I suppose and they both have gotten better in my opinion but its not exactly a five star meal that you would hold for a king lol. But there the best pizza places in my area
                            Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I think the quality of pizza depends more on the people making it than of where it comes from.

I was just reminded of the 'damper' I used to get at Australian Pizza House. It was like a calzone (so folded over pizza base) but with delicious sauces in it. And cheese.

My favourite is vegemite.
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                                SO what sort of tuna do you use? Like chunks or? I want to try this, but they'd NEVER do it here, so I'll have to get my own.
                                They use reserved tuna. There is tuna reserved in oil and tuna reserved in brine. I prefer the one reserved in oil. Yeah - chunks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                                I think the quality of pizza depends more on the people making it than of where it comes from.

I was just reminded of the 'damper' I used to get at Australian Pizza House. It was like a calzone (so folded over pizza base) but with delicious sauces in it. And cheese.

My favourite is vegemite.
                                Agreed. That's why I like a specific pizzeria near the main bus station.

Comment

Working...
                                X