No announcement yet.

What do you want on your pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about dessert pizza? Pizza crust baked with chocolate, topped with more chocolate, gelato and finished with a chocolate of your choice... I always get kinder surprise, for the toy lol
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

Oooh yeah! Dessert pizzas and even better (since I'm no real "fan" of chocolate) is breakfast pizzas.

I think I need to start marking down the 'za ideas, from here, and get to taste testing the damn things. LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Question of the day... When Americans talk about 'pie' in the context of pizza... exactly what is meant by that? Is that those weird deep dish pizzas that have inch thick toppings? How do you eat those?

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
          Question of the day... When Americans talk about 'pie' in the context of pizza... exactly what is meant by that? Is that those weird deep dish pizzas that have inch thick toppings? How do you eat those?
          All pizzas are pies, unless it's a calzone or a stromboli but those aren't "technically" pizzas. Are they not pies in Australia?
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            What about dessert pizza? Pizza crust baked with chocolate, topped with more chocolate, gelato and finished with a chocolate of your choice... I always get kinder surprise, for the toy lol
            Sounds nice! I am not sure about how it will look like, but it definitely sounds nice!

I am not sure about what you mean by pie... For me pie is something with the filling inside. While the things you add to pizza are on top.

Well, after I post my pepperoni pizza soon, we will all decide what it is.
            Agreed?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, if you make any homemade pizzas, you are most welcome to post them here in this thread!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys! Here is the promised pizza
            It's not exactly pepperoni, but it's close. And the part in the middle is the tuna I was talking so much about. Enjoy

DSCF0827.jpg
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
              All pizzas are pies, unless it's a calzone or a stromboli but those aren't "technically" pizzas. Are they not pies in Australia?
              Nope, pizza is pizza in Australia. A pie is a pastry shell and lid with filling inside it (either sweet or savory... as long as it's got a pastry shell and lid, it's a pie).

Comment

Nope, pizza is pizza in Australia. A pie is a pastry shell and lid with filling inside it (either sweet or savory... as long as it's got a pastry shell and lid, it's a pie).
                It *is* most commonly known as pizza, here, too. One can bump into a great many people that never heard them called 'pizza pies' or just pies. But the song says "pizza pie" so...

We have other, vastly inedible, pies, as well. Cow pies spring to mind, immediately. Interestingly, dung heaps from horses are called road apples instead of horse pies.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

What would y'all call these then?

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Tarts?

I think those are tarts?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I would rather call them pies. At least the two on the right. I am not sure about the one on the left.

- - - Updated - - -

But don't forget it's a pizza thread.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

OOOH! Lemon Meringue pie and Pumpkin Pie! Two of my favorites... well, they're both in my top five, anyway.

Comment

I'm actually about to have pizza right now, yaaay! I love pepperoni, Italian sausage, jalapenos, Canadian bacon (I'm just going to say most meat haha). I also like pizza with different types of sauces on them (love living in NYC). I just can't deal with anchovies or mushrooms. Other than that? Give me a garlic bread crust and everything is awesome

Comment

I prefer chicken, bacon, onion, and sausage crumbles on mine personally. Dip that in either some ranch or garlic butter and call it golden ^_^
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

Doesn't have to have a pastry lid does it? Some pies don't have pastry lids... some have lattice! But hmmm definitely a pastry shell...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Pie I guess. Or tart. Has to be sweet to be a tart though I reckon. But tart is a kind of pie. A sweet pie...?

Dunno about this pizza pie business though...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment