This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy Ladies Thread

Nice! I knew I could count on you. How did you find one with her clothes on?
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Took a lotta looking ... I used to read Playboy ... Annie Fannie was one of my favs ... I also liked Spy vs Spy in Mad Magazine ... The Happy Hooker by Xavier Hollander was another fav column ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Same here. I still have a couple old Playboys with her in them. Loaned out my collection of Xavier books, never to be seen again. But I do still have a Mad paper back or two with Spy vs Spy in them.
        " What me worry" Alfred E, Newman
        Ah, we might be getting off thread a bit.

Sorry about that chief!
        Last edited by Monk; 22 Mar 2011, 12:14.
        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

This chick.

Lea Michele.

Crystal Renn

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Missed it by THAT much ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusjinx View Post
              Missed it by THAT much ...
              -eyebrow lift-

Comment

Comment

Billie Piper... Rose from Dr. Who. *drool*
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Drool worthy indeed. <3
                    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Urgh, not my type. Too much makeup. Who the hell wears babypink lipstick anymore?

Ahh Grace, you were such a babe. And an elegant one at that.

Comment

I wear babypink lippy thanks very much, and I'll have you know I'm a babe! X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                          I wear babypink lippy thanks very much, and I'll have you know I'm a babe! X
                          Ugh, well whatever works for you, FW. To me it reeks of middle school and hookers.

Comment

Thanks for that. Subtle as always Bjorn yeah? X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                              Thanks for that. Subtle as always Bjorn yeah? X
                              I didn't say anything about you. You're the one who made the comment personal.

Comment

lol thats just the pic that i thought was most flattering of her... im not sure if i like watching Dr. Who now because the sci-fi timetravelling of it is awesome or cause of her. =oP
                                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                                X