This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sexy Ladies Thread

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Amanda Tapping is truly one of the most beautiful women in the world.
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Agreed. X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Dunno of Sandra Bullock's been mentioned yet. I'm too lazy to look.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Oh yes! Sandra is beautiful.
            Sleep, my friend, and you will see
            That dream is my reality

Comment

Julie Benz from Dexter *DROOL*

Jennifer Carpenter also from Dexter

sigpic

Comment

Time to act the olde man ... Janis Joplin ... Back when people were real ...

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

What a difference ...

Comment

I am beginning to think that I have vastly different taste in women than most people here. I'll post my top five favourite woman (as far as looks are concerned, anyway).

#5 - Michelle Trachtenberg

#4 - Mila Kunis

#3 - Rachel Bilson

#2 - Kristin Kreuk

And mai waifu, #1 - Samaire Armstrong

Short hair, long hair, dark hair; I think this woman is the most beautiful woman on the planet.
                    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                      If you wanna go back to black & white, you have to at least give an honorable mention to Betty Page!

Dam! Now I've got to wipe the drool off my new key board. Nice work everyone. And as an old friend used to say "I likesem all"
                      A special thanks to Perzephone for Betty Page(I have some of her photos around here) and to Juniper Raven for Carolyn Jones aka Mortisha Adams. I fell in love with on first sight.

As for Corbin, if anybody has pictures of Emma Peal(sp) from the Avengers TV(late 1960's) series that will get his attention.
                      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

heh heh heh heh heh ...

Comment

hubby has the hots for Meredith

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Not real people, but they did so much for the generation from the 1940's and beyond ... They decorated many an aircraft nose ...

Comment

Thanks Magusjinx that will make Corbin's day. Nice pinups, takes me back to the days of my youth. My Dad was Air Force and we both got into noise art. To bad little Annie Fanny is a little over the top for this thread.
                              Last edited by Monk; 20 Mar 2011, 20:06.
                              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X