X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    replied
    Re: Myers-Briggs Personality Test.

I always take these kinds of test out of curiosity. Due to being a highly functional bi polar person, I can always get pretty 'normal' results. I tend to know what the 'correct' emotional answer should be for 'normal' society. I have no real clue as to what my real emotions are. I don't use them. I use social cues for situations. Someone cries, I pat them on the back. But I don't care. Not really.

Leave a comment:

• Prickly Pear
    replied

Half the time I get INTJ, half INFJ. Probably explains the athiest pagan thing.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

It really depends on when I take it and what kind of mood I'm in, what I've been doing, how motivated I feel... Had to take it at different times and I'm not consistently anything. I get E slightly more than I, N slightly more than S, T and F at half and half, and P slightly more often than J. Normally I get estp, esfp, intj, or infj.

Honestly though, it's only about as accurate as my horoscope...it's so nonspecific that you can read what you want to out of it.

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

I've been tested over and over and have always come out as either an ISTJ or occasionally ESTJ. Holds pretty true for me in that I am mostly an Introvert, Sensing, Thinking and Judge mental. When I taught at a Navy School back in 1984-1988 we used to give our students the test and many times used the particular method advised to motivate each personality type.

Was interesting but at the time the military had a lot of STJ type personalities while the civilian business world and colleges had a lot of NTP type personalities.

Edited to add:

It might make for a better comparison though if you had placed the link to the test to get the same wording and such.
    Last edited by monsno_leedra; 29 Aug 2015, 09:46.

Leave a comment:

• Azvanna
    started a topic Myers-Briggs Personality Test.

Myers-Briggs Personality Test.

What did you get and do you think it's accurate?

I got INFP. The description is very accurate. Especially this sentence:
    Doing a good deed, for example, may provide intrinsic satisfaction which is only secondary to the greater good of striking a blow against Man's Inhumanity to Mankind.
Working...
X