This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

zomg, I don't know if this is a lol, or an ow...but...wow...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

That's both funny and painful looking. Though considering the prize was ten thousand Euro, I can't blame them for doing it.
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Some strong language. Click at own risk.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thats awesome Juni x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

Best thing EVER!
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

surreal bovine choreography.No cows were harmed during the making of this video, though their future prospects probably aren't as optimistic.music is availab...

^LOLOLOLOLOL This guy = Genius
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

How old is that child......?

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                      How old is that child......?
                      He looks about eleven. Give or take a year.
                      Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

Newest epic rap battle of history.
                        Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^sophie was laughing as hard as that little boy, just watching him
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I got two things for you good people. Firstly, drugs plus church, plus Family Feud equals:

Also, an Egyptian man has named his daughter facebook:
                                An Egyptian man has named his recently born baby girl "Facebook" in the wake of the 18 days of protests that used social media as an organizing tool to overthrow the government there.

Al-Ahram, an Egyptian newspaper, first reported that Gamal Ibrahim, a man in his 20s, chose to name his first daughter Facebook as a way to honor the role the website played in Egypt's undergoing revolution, according to CNN.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the poor girl. As an aside, Medusa, if you and Dumuzi do end up having kids, I hope you have veto power when it comes to names.
                                Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

Working...
                                X