• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

^ lol that is great!
    sigpic

Comment

Some of the best signs from Tea Party protests. These are my favorite two at the moment:

Last edited by Shadow Dragon; 26 Mar 2011, 03:30.
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''

FOX News Channel's Glen Beck, Forbes interview; April, 2010
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I love the Epic Rap Battles of History. This is my favorite so far.

Justin Bieber and Beethoven face off in this episode of Epic Rap Battles Of History. Who won? You decide. You can now support ERB on Patreon over at http://w...
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
              I love the Epic Rap Battles of History. This is my favorite so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTLJ692F70
              That one is amazing. Kim Jong Il vs Hulk Hogan is pretty good also.
              Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
                That one is amazing. Kim Jong Il vs Hulk Hogan is pretty good also.
                AGREED. And I loved NicePeter as Lady Gaga.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I love the cartoons on this site:
                    Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

This made me laugh SO hard. (WARNING: Harsh language at times, and screaming)
                      Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

the high pitch scream at the end always makes me lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Not sure if you guys know about the Panda commercials but this made me seriously LOL

Translation:
                            Leave!
                            No!

ok...
                            [4:82]

Comment

Comment

My niece got a field trip permission slip - her son's 2nd grade class is going on a field trip to Albertson's.

It's a grocery store.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X