This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Taken from Fmylife.com:

"Today I discovered that not only is my live-in mother in law a fan of Lady Gaga, she dances around the house naked to fully embrace the music. FML."

"Today, I finally found a reason to quit smoking. I threw my cigarette out the window and it blew back in, went down the back of my pants and burned my butt in 3 different places, including my butt crack. FML."
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

This is just so awesome and accurate!
        [4:82]

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Medusa, I made you a taco.
            [4:82]

Comment

lol
              If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

The fact that the PS3 network has been down for awhile... HAHAHAHAHAHA
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if this is funny, disturbing or both.
                    Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

^ I like grilled cheese sandwiches but not that much...
                      sigpic

Comment

Greatest commercial ever:
                        Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

So very true.
                          Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

eh it didn't post 2nd try!
                            Attached Files
                            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I have seen that before and it still makes me laugh to the point of tears.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon View Post

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

So very true.
                                I LOVE THIS! Completely true.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X