X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

ZOMG, total LOL!!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

^I laughed so hard I cried!
      sigpic

Comment

A conversation on the way to the grocery store:

(as we pass an old man with a long beard wearing short shorts on a pimped out motorcycle)
        Marcio: Hey look its Dumbledore
        Me: Wearing short shorts??!
        Marcio: Wizard be sweatin'
        sigpic

Comment

Why ancient wizards should never go to the beach:
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Lasik@Home (only $99.95! )
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

^ O.O

sigpic

Comment

This story should not amuse me but my first job was in a women's shoe store. The only not funny thing here (other than the death) is that it didn't happen a couple years ago when I really could have started making bad jokes with it. I was already joking with most of the staff about what styles to kill people with. This would have been perfect.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh yeah! ^ LMFAO!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I Just Want to Watch the World Burn
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
                      I have this pic on my phone XD That made me LOL
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                          lol!!!

that is so true...
                          sigpic

Comment

Oy. Laughed so hard... which was difficult with a cough.

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

its more of a groan than a lol...but...yeah, I laughed

Whether you’ve been turned off by religion in the past or have a question about one of the world’s religions, check out what Patheos has to offer.
                              sigpic

Comment

I refuse to believe all of these design fails were done by accident:
                                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X