X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

I love this!
    You know, if you watch the movie thinking of it as a comedy, it's actually not half bad.

The Wicker Man recut into a straight comedy...I mean, horror? Who were they kidding.V.2 of the trailer...leaner and meaner.
    "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
    nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
    As blending the Light with the Dark
    merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
      Not a damn thing makes me LOL, at this point.

But I'm trying.
      I read something on one of the FML-type sites. This woman was bringing home a date. She opened the door to find that dog poo had been liberally spread all over her house.

Apparently, her dog had an accident & her Roomba tried its best to clean it up before she got home.

Now whenever I see that iRobot commercial w/its catchy little song, that's all I can think about.

Got a robot vacuum cleaning up my life...
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm sorry, Canadian members, for sharing this ahead of time. But given the original video I couldn't help myself.

my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          I read something on one of the FML-type sites. This woman was bringing home a date. She opened the door to find that dog poo had been liberally spread all over her house.

Apparently, her dog had an accident & her Roomba tried its best to clean it up before she got home.

Now whenever I see that iRobot commercial w/its catchy little song, that's all I can think about.

Got a robot vacuum cleaning up my life...
          Sad to say, I feel that any woman I might, by some miracle, be dating will inevitably find that exact poo-filled scene, metaphorically speaking, with just opening the door to me, and who I am, alone. Nevermind the atrocious remains of this house's furnishings by the menagerie of four-legged goblins, apparently known as "pets", that have enjoyed sharing quality time with utter chaos, within these walls.

No. The closest I've come to a real, live LOL was Almost's "silent screams" rant, where she provided me with an awesomely vivid visualization of a person "on mute". Otherwise, it's just empty letters on a heartless screen. And quite depressingly so.

I didn't even find any humor in the Thanksgiving irony, stemming from the events that took place just up the road from us.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Besides the shoutbox that I've noticed today...
            I got my "Japanese Word Of The Day" in email and this caption was there:
            manager.jpg
            It's for the word, "manager" (maneja). ROTFL... yes, that a manager alright. ;^_^
            My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
              Besides the shoutbox that I've noticed today...
              I got my "Japanese Word Of The Day" in email and this caption was there:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1258[/ATTACH]
              It's for the word, "manager" (maneja). ROTFL... yes, that a manager alright. ;^_^
              Hahahaha.. well how else could they differentiate between a sports manager and a business manager, if not with a bat in his hand?? I like it when they try to teach abstract verbs with pictures... they can get crazy!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  Hahahaha.. well how else could they differentiate between a sports manager and a business manager, if not with a bat in his hand?? I like it when they try to teach abstract verbs with pictures... they can get crazy!
                  LOL! Yep, that's true! XD
                  I love when they do that too, because it makes it harder for me to forget the words! I'll forever remember "maneja" now. ^o^
                  My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I've enjoyed this! Funny and true. ^_^
                      My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                        LOL! Yep, that's true! XD
                        I love when they do that too, because it makes it harder for me to forget the words! I'll forever remember "maneja" now. ^o^
                        Then you may just crack a smile at this...

(it's from 1.20)

Now you'll never forget 'forget'. 'wasureru' to iu no wa wasurenai deshou!' LOL
                        Last edited by Jembru; 02 Dec 2012, 16:10.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

248356_391125580963249_270337413_n.jpg

This recently made me LoL =^ v ^= (I guess you have to click on it to enlarge. Sorry, first time posting pic)

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Thursday View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1263[/ATTACH]

This recently made me LoL =^ v ^= (I guess you have to click on it to enlarge. Sorry, first time posting pic)
                            You left the little box ticked didn't you?

Also whilst on the subject of pictures and videos, could someone tell me why we can only insert them at the start of a message (and then have to use jiggery pokery to move them if we want them further down).

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Thursday View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1263[/ATTACH]

LOL! Aw! That's too cute! ^o^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                              Then you may just crack a smile at this...

(it's from 1.20)

Now you'll never forget 'forget'. 'wasureru' to iu no wa wasurenai deshou!' LOL
                              Thanks! Jembru-sama! ^o^
                              My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                                You left the little box ticked didn't you?
                                didn't know about the tick box, myself, will look at that.

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                                Also whilst on the subject of pictures and videos, could someone tell me why we can only insert them at the start of a message (and then have to use jiggery pokery to move them if we want them further down).
                                If I insert a pic it goes wherever my cursor is, even if that means buggering up my whole post...
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X