• Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

This was written on the wall of the Presidential Palace:

Open the Wi-Fi, Morsi

[4:82]

Comment

This is hilarious! This is real incense.

Butt-Naked-Stick-Incense.jpg

Also, found this picture in my Pictures folder and thought it'd be great to post since Christmas is almost here.

Christmas Picture Cat.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone
        Every time I see a thread titled 'Looking for Direction' I want to post a picture of One Direction. And maybe some directional signage.
        Just saw this and it literally made me "Lol"
        "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
        nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
        As blending the Light with the Dark
        merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

My kitty makes me LOL, she is bigger but instead of having a lower pitched meow sound, she squeaks :P its so adorable! and funny!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Saw this on a friend's facebook wall and it made me laugh enough to want to share it here. I'm sure my fellow cat owners will identify..

Wrapping Presents 101 for Cat Owners

1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.

2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.

3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.

4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.

5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.

6. Go to drawer and collect transparent sticky tape, ribbons, scissors, labels, etc.

7. Lay out present and wrapping materials on table, to enable wrapping strategy to be formed.

8. Go back to drawer to get string, remove cat that has been in the drawer since last visit, and collect string.

9. Remove present from bag.

10. Remove cat from bag.

11. Open box to check present, remove cat from box, replace present.

12. Lay out paper to enable cutting to size.

13. Cut the paper to size, trying to keep the cutting line straight.

14. Throw away first sheet because cat tried to chase the scissors and tore the paper.

15. Cut second sheet of paper to size by putting cat in the bag the present came out of.

16. Place present on cut-to-size paper.

17. Lift up edges of paper to seal in present, wonder why edges now don't reach, and find cat between present and paper. Remove cat and retry.

18. Place object on paper, to hold in place, while cutting transparent sticky tape.

19. Spend next 20 minutes carefully trying to remove transparent sticky tape from cat with pair of nail scissors.

20. Seal paper down with transparent sticky tape, making corners as neat as possible.

21. Look for roll of ribbon; chase cat down hall and retrieve ribbon.

22. Try to wrap present with ribbon in a two-directional turn.

23. Re-roll up ribbon and remove paper that is now torn, due to cat's enthusiasm in chasing ribbon end.

24. Repeat steps 12-22 until down to last sheet of paper.

25. Decide to skip steps 12-16 in order to save time and reduce risk of losing last sheet of paper. Retrieve old cardboard box that you know is right size for sheet of paper.

26. Put present in box, and tie down with string.

27. Remove string, open box and remove cat.

28. Put all packing materials in bag with present and head for lockable room.

29. Once inside room, lock door and start to re-lay out packing materials.

30. Remove cat from box, unlock door, put cat outside door, close door and re-lock.

31. Lay out last sheet of paper. (Admittedly this is difficult in the small area of the toilet, but try your best!)

32. Seal box, wrap with paper and start repairs by very carefully sealing down tears with transparent sticky tape. Now tie up with ribbon and decorate with bows to hide worst affected areas.

33. Label, then sit back and admire your handiwork, congratulating yourself on making good of a bad job.

34. Unlock door, and go to kitchen to make drink and feed cat.

35. Spend next 15 minutes looking for cat, before coming to obvious conclusion.

36. Unwrap present, untie box and remove cat.

37. Retrieve all discarded sheets of wrapping paper, feed cat and retire to lockable room for last attempt, making certain you are alone and the door is locked.

38. At time of handing over present, smile sweetly at receiver's face, as they try and hide their contempt at being handed such a badly wrapped present.

39. Swear to yourself that next year, you will get the store to wrap the darn thing for you.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

#39 is the best piece of advice ever, unless you are a psychotic perfectionist like me and have got to do it yourself... then you need a crate for the kitty... and that works, untill you let the kitty out and it eats the corners of EVERY damnable wrapped present!

- - - Updated - - -

not joking about psychotic wrapping paper perfectionise, my mom learned that years ago and I have been wrapping all of the families presents for years, including my own...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

left a bag with socks in it sitting open on the floor... kitten peeked into the bag, it made a noise, scared her and she ran... she got her little head stuck on the handle and ran around and aroundwith the bag stuck to her head till she ran behind my desk and the bag got sufficiently caught on the desk, that her head pulled free, or her entire body got through the handle, and she darted off under the bed... I just could not stop laughing... it was so silly and adorable!
                damnit! I double posted, I'm sorry!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

While waiting for my breakfast to get here, I decided to browse the net. I came across this on Facebook's "Wipe Out Homophobia" group: http://www.wipeouthomophobia.com/hatemailreplies.htm
                  This Kevin guy (owner of the group) is frickin brilliant! I've been laughing like a nut, for the last fifteen minutes. I'm inspired now, why respond to bigots in anger, when it's so much more fun to respond with humor.
                  I love it when negative is thwarted with a good laugh. ^_^
                  My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                    While waiting for my breakfast to get here, I decided to browse the net. I came across this on Facebook's "Wipe Out Homophobia" group: http://www.wipeouthomophobia.com/hatemailreplies.htm
                    This Kevin guy (owner of the group) is frickin brilliant! I've been laughing like a nut, for the last fifteen minutes. I'm inspired now, why respond to bigots in anger, when it's so much more fun to respond with humor.
                    I love it when negative is thwarted with a good laugh. ^_^
                    Ouch.. my sides.. seriously.. I've only read the first two. I need a nice hot drink before I go any further with this. That guy was so 'annoid' about 'lessbeans' wasn't he? ^^
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      Ouch.. my sides.. seriously.. I've only read the first two. I need a nice hot drink before I go any further with this. That guy was so 'annoid' about 'lessbeans' wasn't he? ^^
                      ROTFL!!! Yeah, I was laughing so hard at that! And the response about less beans in the world... I agree, we need kidney beans for chili! XD
                      My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Oh there is gold in them there paragraphs. My favourite line has to be..

As you can see by my name, my name is in fact Kevin, but my friends call me Kel, so you can call me Kevin.
                        If these are all from the same bloke, he is a genius. Although I do wish he'd done more with the guy who teaches his kids 'write from wrong'. God help them then, because I think they might be learning 'right' wrong... soo much fun to pick on idiots.

Also.. he lives in Durham? That's so close. Maybe I should join this group! Might get a bit more of a social life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Oh there is gold in them there paragraphs. My favourite line has to be..

If these are all from the same bloke, he is a genius. Although I do wish he'd done more with the guy who teaches his kids 'write from wrong'. God help them then, because I think they might be learning 'right' wrong... soo much fun to pick on idiots.
                          Yeah! I think it is all written from the same guy. If not, it's a great collection of real comedians manning those hate mails or if it's Kevin he's so very brilliant. I love his style! ^_^
                          And someone commented on Facebook, "have you ever notice that bigots often misspell a lot? Maybe that suggest that hatred is somehow connected to ignorance... hmm..." I so agree with that! Idiots like this are just begging to be picked on, I think. ^_^
                          My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Some folks got tired of the Jesus is really Horus myth, so they made a counter-meme to demonstrate the absurdity. I got to play along.

3s8dm0.jpg
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Mostly art.

Comment

Oh My
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X