This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

^^^^Oh my, I just about laughed so hard I peed myself!

But I didn't.

Just for clarification.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

But I didn't.

Just for clarification.
      I actually had to leave the desk I was laughing so hard, and hide in the closet for a few moments...
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

But I didn't.

Just for clarification.
        I saw this some time yesterday and I have to say it's been a while since I laughed that hard.

Have you seen the reading by Gilbert Gottfried?
        It's even better.
        "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
        nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
        As blending the Light with the Dark
        merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          I actually had to leave the desk I was laughing so hard, and hide in the closet for a few moments...
          Aw, I feel bad. I was mildly internet amused, but I didn't even crack a smile while watching that. I must be missing how it's funny.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Aw, I feel bad. I was mildly internet amused, but I didn't even crack a smile while watching that. I must be missing how it's funny.
            I think it helps if you haveread the book, and know a bit about george takei... I read the book, and giggled a bit every time she said "Oh My" thinking it would be hilareous if he did a reading of it...

I don't know why this made me laugh, but no one was listed in the chat today, and I guess this was the first time I've seen it in the new chat, but it says "the chat be empty" and I had a giggle fit.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I thought it was funny because of the tone of voice and the faces he made, and because the bf is a fan of Mr. Takei.

Also, it reminds me of Morgan Freeman reading "The Poop that Took a Pee" on South Park.

Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                Also, it reminds me of Morgan Freeman reading "The Poop that Took a Pee" on South Park.
                This is also quite ammusing!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

OH GEEZE!!!

hot sauce out the nose funny!!

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

OH GEEZE!!!

hot sauce out the nose funny!!

http://thejigglybits.com/2012/12/11/...-to-have-kids/
                    I enjoyed reading that IMMENSELY.

And now I don't want kids. Thanks. :P

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      I enjoyed reading that IMMENSELY.

And now I don't want kids. Thanks. :P
                      lol...the most true parts are (well, all of them...but) the car one and the bathroom one.

I used to say that if you want to be somewhere on time, start getting ready an hour sooner than you would for you alone. Also, plan on an extra 10 minutes for every 5 minutes an outing should take--for example, running into a store to pick up milk and eggs, without kids, 4 min...with kids, AT LEAST 15, and add another hour for the car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thalassa, that was bloody funny, but I still kinda want one... just one though....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Mostly art.

Comment

^I loled indeed.
                            [4:82]

Comment

Saw on Reddit--thought of the mods and admins

My BB code doesn't want to cooperate tonight, or else I'd just link it normally.
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Nice little old white lady came in and heard my co-worker speaking spanish to a spanish speaking couple. The lady watched them, and said something in spanish to my co-worker, which caused my co-worker to have a fit of laughter. The lady apparently had exclaimed at how much prettier spanish was than english, and wondered why we bothered with english, since supposedly the founding fathers had "booted the british out." Sorry but this one made me giggle hard.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X