This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

Spencer's. A really hilarious sex shop at the mall. Very funny sayings on t-shirts and cards. Imo
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

C'mon now. Spencer's isn't just a sex shop. But I do laugh walking through that place.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
        C'mon now. Spencer's isn't just a sex shop. But I do laugh walking through that place.
        I don't consider it a sex shop at all - every sexy thing they sell, even the toys, are novelties. Novelty = crap. That vibrator you bought will break within a year. The Spencer's back home had many more non-sexy items than sexy. I got my camouflage pot leaf shirt there.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Okay, not just a sex shop, Lmao. I love their t-shirts though ♥♡.

- - - Updated - - -

That's like my fav store. That and Victoria Secrets. Lol.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            I don't consider it a sex shop at all - every sexy thing they sell, even the toys, are novelties. Novelty = crap. That vibrator you bought will break within a year. The Spencer's back home had many more non-sexy items than sexy. I got my camouflage pot leaf shirt there.
            True, true. And a year, really? Try a few months...

I got a really cool light thing there, puts a bunch of green dots on my ceiling. I love that thing for sleeping at night. It fascinates me. Better than counting sheep. And that's usually where I go for wallets as well. And the occasional hat. I have a hat thing.... anywho...
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
              True, true. And a year, really? Try a few months...
              My fingers are the best sex toy in my whole drawer and they're good without batteries! So glad I don't need or prefer toys.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Kmsl laughing Bjorn. I respect you. Shit, you're real, I admire that in a person

Comment

Dog: Tell me a joke!
                  Person: Nah, you won't get it.
                  Dog: Yes I will! Yes I will!
                  Person: I don't really think it's your kind of thing.
                  Dog: I will get it! I am smart! Tell me, tell me, oh please oh please oh please
                  Person: OK .... knock, knock
                  Dog: Be right back, somebody's at the door ...

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

This was pretty funny
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

These just never get old. http://www.engrish.com/

Comment

Mmmm, I could go for some juicy virus. That truly does make me wonder, are there any Chinese places around here that deliver?
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

this thread made my day...

Comment

Chairman Kaga makes me LOL.

Comment

Someone needs to get on making these, like now.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

From my walk home from the market. On my street.
                                sad cholo.jpg
                                Me thinks my graffiti cholo is having a slight depression period.
                                I call this his 'blue period'.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X