This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

This is one of my favorite comedy groups (due to their DBZ Abridged series).

Comment

This cracked me up. Wild monkeys riding wild warthogs to get away from humans.

animal monkey cats funny lol fail owned compilation best wild boar epic crazy

Comment

This.
        But at the same time, it's kind of cool.
        baah.

Comment

Straight White Boys Texting. Though the messages are not always from men who are straight or white (and sometimes not even from men), it's a breathtaking collection of stupid, disgusting, and hilarious attempts these creatures have made to pick up women (and sometimes men). Contains very not work for safe language, and occasionally NSFW images as well.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I laughed way too hard at this. I'm still laughing, actually (his face...:rofl
            She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I saw this picture earlier on Yahoo news headlines (without the captions, obviously), and couldn't stop laughing because in my mind's eye, this is how I saw it and had to caption it appropriately:

I think I find myself way too entertaining.

Comment

I started my morning by reading this. Not sure if I'm too tired or if this actually is hilarious beyond measure.
                baah.

Comment

I plan on being late to my funeral. I have a habit of being early for everything else in my life so I will be late just that one time.
                  There will be no casket as I will be buried in a shallow grave in one of my robes with my favorite wand, dagger and altar stone. My ultimate gift to the earth that supported my life.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Webcomic: Yes, those are mascots from a real Danish theme park. The infamous BonBon Land. Here's a link to a YouTube video https://www.

This! Read it! It's about a place I went every year as a kid. I never stopped to think how anyone not Danish would react to this place Bonus info: most of the mascots have a themed candy, so the dog has 'hundeprutter' (dog farts... I know, yummy), the cow with the huge breasts have 'patter' (Sorry, but it translates directly to tits. And yea, they're shaped like breasts)... lots of other delicious candy too, like bird droppings and trash we're weird. I never realised that.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Hmmmm,Danish is sweet rolls and cheese Danish to me....But then I am an American...
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Hmmmm,Danish is sweet rolls and cheese Danish to me....But then I am an American...
                        ... What's sweet rolls?... asked the dane
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                          http://satwcomic.com/children-will-love-it
                          This! Read it! It's about a place I went every year as a kid. I never stopped to think how anyone not Danish would react to this place Bonus info: most of the mascots have a themed candy, so the dog has 'hundeprutter' (dog farts... I know, yummy), the cow with the huge breasts have 'patter' (Sorry, but it translates directly to tits. And yea, they're shaped like breasts)... lots of other delicious candy too, like bird droppings and trash we're weird. I never realised that.
                          It sounds awesome. I wonder if they do package holidays from England? Of course, I'm scared of mascot costumes so I might have a problem if there are people dressed up as these things everywhere.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Sweet Rolls here means something like this.

And danish here is.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                              http://satwcomic.com/children-will-love-it
                              Lol. Also, I love SatW.
                              I think we have the dog farts here too. And also candies like this (the name could be translated as "hot humps") and this. Perhaps inspired by the Danes?
                              baah.

Comment

Chickadee has taken to calling me "Mumsy"....I have no idea where this comes from.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X