• Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

And for all our Canadian members:
    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=13.msg11119#msg11119 date=1289289152]

And for all our Canadian members:

[/quote]

LOL!

Mostly art.

Comment

Having a discussion on abortion over a facebook page:

Me: *long, well written explanation why i'm pro choice*

Him: Yeah, but animals don't abort their kids

Me: No... they just eat them after they're born.

Him: Alot of the time if one animal eats their young another one will kill that animal

Me: Are you suggesting it's Karma that an animal eats another? Last time I checked it was nature.

Him: No let me put this. Had a female chow that ate her young. Eventually the male chow killed her.

Me: Your argument is truly compelling.

...compelling me to laugh very hard and leave this page.

Comment

this sign is where its at...
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

My wife threw a shoe.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=13.msg11668#msg11668 date=1289424006]
              My wife threw a shoe.
              [/quote]
              Did she miss?
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=13.msg11662#msg11662 date=1289422805]

[/quote]

LOL!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=13.msg11662#msg11662 date=1289422805]

[/quote]

I have those stencils

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=13.msg11743#msg11743 date=1289436704]
                    Did she miss?
                    [/quote]

She and I were laying on our tummies, going through some videos and whatnot, and her shoe came off. (In truth, she was wearing sandals.) She said, "Damn! I threw a shoe!"

I nearly split my side, in laughter. Quiet laughter, lest she throw her other shoe AT ME.

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=13.msg11766#msg11766 date=1289438968]

I have those stencils
                    [/quote]

I used that set of stencils to paint Alison's street address on the brand new garbage cans I bought her.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Nyx link=topic=13.msg11259#msg11259 date=1289338885]
                        Having a discussion on abortion over a facebook page:

Me: *long, well written explanation why i'm pro choice*

Him: Yeah, but animals don't abort their kids

Me: No... they just eat them after they're born.

Him: Alot of the time if one animal eats their young another one will kill that animal

Me: Are you suggesting it's Karma that an animal eats another? Last time I checked it was nature.

Him: No let me put this. Had a female chow that ate her young. Eventually the male chow killed her.

Me: Your argument is truly compelling.

...compelling me to laugh very hard and leave this page.
                        [/quote]

All I can say is...

sigpic

Comment

I'm obsessed.

Moved my laptop to the bedside "table" so I could better access the forum. Since my cell access is so slow and cumbersome, and very trying, when it comes to reading. Now, with my broken sleep patterns? I can read more, reply more, do more and... son of a bitch. Spend more "time online".

I think they need to up my medication. Yes?

LMAO!

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=13.msg12077#msg12077 date=1289505077]
                            I'm obsessed.

Moved my laptop to the bedside "table" so I could better access the forum. Since my cell access is so slow and cumbersome, and very trying, when it comes to reading. Now, with my broken sleep patterns? I can read more, reply more, do more and... son of a bitch. Spend more "time online".

I think they need to up my medication. Yes?

LMAO!
                            [/quote]

At this rate, you'll be breathing down my neck within the weekend!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! As long as Scott and Alison don't find out.

Comment

saw this sign outside of a local jewelry store.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X