Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings...

Greetings,

It's been awhile since I did the BBS thing. Was a moderater at a few back around & after 9/11.

Generally I work on the road a lot so usually don't get a lot of time for this kind of thing, currently. That in mind please try to forgive me if I occasionally pop in and dump a couple posts then disappear for a few weeks. I don't want it that way but that's the way it is.

I have a bunch of stories of real life stuff but if I mention any of them, well most of them take a few minutes to tell so you get the whole context, just a "heads-up". And if I gloss over something that anyone needs clarification to, feel free to ask.

I was, pretty much, excommunicated from the christian religion when I was about 12, for asking questions. No matter where I went or who I asked, I just couldn't find anyone who would, or even could, answer my questions. Usually I'd just get the glossy-eyed, totally confused "What the hell is this guy talking about" look. Some of them got kind of pissed off that I would DARE to ask those questions. I even got kicked off of the tour of the main moron temple in SLC for asking one simple question (1 freaking question!!!) about their church. Haha, man the tour guide was really pissed.

I get kicked out of a lot of places for asking, usually only need 1, questions.

I'm pretty much leaning toward Odinism (1 Gparent from Norway & 1 from Sweden so I'm 1/2 Viking. The other 1/2 is German & Brit) but I'm happy to incorporate the beliefs and traditions of all of the pre-christin European religious/spiritual/cultural societies.

I would have to explain my level of honor to the Gods as, pretty much, like Robert E. Howard's "Conan" did with Crom.

"If you're there, I could use a little help right about now. If you're not then to hel with you."

By the way, if you would like to know those questions I'd be happy to jot them down & try to drop that off next time around.

I mean no offense to most of you but the hymn singers, their puppet masters and any middle eastern hangers-on you might have here should probably NOT provoke me. Fair warning.

See ya in the forums!!!!!!!!!

Re: Greetings...

Welcome to the forum.

Word of warning:

I mean no offense to most of you but the hymn singers, their puppet masters and any middle eastern hangers-on you might have here should probably NOT provoke me. Fair warning.
    This will not be tolerated here. We accept people from many paths, and direct threats are not appreciated.

Mostly art.

Comment

Greetings Pagandahl.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm always interested in the sorts of questions that people find left open by their religions and especially if they feel that a conversion to some other religion answers them. Looking forward to your story.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X