Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Greetings everyone! My name is eclecticxwitch. I'm 25 and have been a practicing pagan for several years now. I like to consider myself a Kemetic pagan, but I'm also fairly eclectic in my practices (hence the username haha!) I've been on this forum before, but I can't even remember what email or username I used last time, so I figured I'd just start fresh!

Outside of paganism, I'm also an avid reader and writer (my favorite genre being fantasy), I love everything Disney, and one of my favorite pass times is cuddling with my 2 kitties; Lightning and Simba!

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone, and learning new things along the way (and maybe even teaching others a few things if given the opportunity!)

Re: Hello!!

Welcome to the forum!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome to our quaint little corner of the net.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hello, nice to meet you, I just joined the forum. I am Wildernesswanderer and my favourite exercise is walking the woods, coastpath and valleys in the amazing place where I live. My best friend who I used to discuss and share all things witchy pagan and strange, our experiences and lives over many years is now too sick to keep in touch at all. I miss sharing the simple things of life and hope to find people to communicate with here.
        Apart from walking, I like to play folk music on my harp and violins, look after our wildlife gardens and keep our home cosy. I live with my husband in a bungalow. He is a skilled healer and practised reiki many years. I trained in mediumship with the local spiritualist church and gave readings, as well as taking yoga sessions. We are both now retired. I am 74 and still happily active, my husband is 80, grows our vegetables and cooks the meals. All my life I have had an awareness of coming from somewhere, connected with nature, been aware of spirits and remember spells from past lives as a witch. I would call myself a solitary or hedge witch and do not belong to any particular group or faith. I like to be open to what is around me and continue to learn.

Comment

Comment

Hi, am I still in the crone phase or is there another one for those who are next generation? I do not know the names for the different stages of life. Late 40s into 50s is certainly challenging. Does any new activity appeal to you or are you enjoying a quieter time?

Comment

There should be a name for the transition. Once you start getting the hot flashes and weight gain… insomnia and uterus doesn’t work the same lololol. Cycles all messed up and what not.

definately a quieter life. Very introspective. I’ve always liked to learn new things. Only I’d like it to be by myself now lol. Economy is the only thing stopping me.

Comment

Working...
              X