X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

There was another... http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-European-Meet

But as far as I know, nobody has put one together.

It shouor be noted that this North American one is the only Official get together. Meaning, the forum can't take donations to get one going in the Eastern or Southern hemispheres.
    But Hekas pocket can! Contact me if you wanna donate money to have a get together in oz!!!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Questions, problems, issues, etc...Post 'em here

I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this question. If it isn't, please direct me to the right place.

I thought about re-opening the special chats about different religions here. Picking up a topic, date and time for X religion, and discussing it in chat. I don't know if there can be a separate channel for this, or if it can be done in the public channel.

So, what do you think?
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this question. If it isn't, please direct me to the right place.

I thought about re-opening the special chats about different religions here. Picking up a topic, date and time for X religion, and discussing it in chat. I don't know if there can be a separate channel for this, or if it can be done in the public channel.

So, what do you think?
        I've actually been thinking about this, though the last couple weeks have been too hectic for me to put much thought into it. I would like to see more activity in the chat and some good discussion. It wouldn't have to be specifically religious conversations either, we could cover a wide range of topics. The biggest issue is finding a time that will work with everyone who wants to be involved. My schedule will work out for that a little better when I start my new work schedule next week. the 25th. I'll actually be getting off at a decent time. But even then, we're talking people all over the globe. When it's a decent time for me, it really isn't for, say, our Aussie friends. But I'm sure we could work something out if we really put our minds to it.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

I've actually been thinking about this, though the last couple weeks have been too hectic for me to put much thought into it. I would like to see more activity in the chat and some good discussion. It wouldn't have to be specifically religious conversations either, we could cover a wide range of topics. The biggest issue is finding a time that will work with everyone who wants to be involved. My schedule will work out for that a little better when I start my new work schedule next week. the 25th. I'll actually be getting off at a decent time. But even then, we're talking people all over the globe. When it's a decent time for me, it really isn't for, say, our Aussie friends. But I'm sure we could work something out if we really put our minds to it.
          I'm keen, but yeah, being in Oz makes life more difficult.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            Makes sense.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Help! I tried to reset my password, and it won't let me? I'm using the password the site gave me and when I try to change it, it keeps telling me that the site given pass is not correct. ;w;

Comment

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience!!

Just to clarify, when you go into your settings to change the forum-given password to something you can remember, you put the temporary/forum-given password in, as verification before it'll allow the change, and are told that the password you entered is wrong? Is that correct?

If so, were you given an email with the temporary password in it? I'd use a copy and paste action to put it in the password verification box. Otherwise, if your browser saves the passwords, you can go into tools/options/whatnot to retrieve whatever the browser has last saved, for your password.

Though, if you don't have anything that tells you the password, anymore, you could log out of the forum and, instead of logging back in, click on "forgot my password" to start fresh, yet again.

If all else fails, one of the Admin can actually go into your account and set your password to whatever you like, then you can either change it to something better and therefor maintain a sense of privacy, OR trust the Admin to NOT try logging into your account to try reading your posts and private messages.

I'm kidding about that last bit, of course. LOL

But I am, as I said, sorry for the inconvenience!

In a perfect world, passwords would never have to be changed since nobody would ever try hacking someone else's account nor try hacking people's hangouts. Wait! Is that my cynicism showing? Oops!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Thanks! The issue seemed to resolve itself, and I now can use the pass I reset it to! I was scared for a while, I couldn't log in; I thought I'd lost my account >n<

Comment

Originally posted by Cerdivae Song View Post
                    Thanks! The issue seemed to resolve itself, and I now can use the pass I reset it to! I was scared for a while, I couldn't log in; I thought I'd lost my account >n<
                    I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved! I cannot imagine not being able to log in.

This place is like heroin, or something! Ah needz mah fix! Mmmmmm. Better.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have a question - do we have a cat smiley?

Comment

If this has been answered before i apologize for missing it. How do you access the adult board? I think it is hidden from me or i just am over looking and cant find it.

Comment

You need to ask an admin for access.

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
                            If this has been answered before i apologize for missing it. How do you access the adult board? I think it is hidden from me or i just am over looking and cant find it.
                            Yup, yup.

We have a sticky, in the Site section, here, devoted to both Adult and Teen sections.

And, as Lj indicated, it takes a PM to one of the Admin, asking for access.

The details? We'll take a look at your birthdate, even if it's hidden from regular members, then count up on our fingers, toes, or whatever is necessary, to verify that the person fits the requirements, for whichever section they're asking for access to. Then, Voila! Magick potions, and all, can be put back on the shelf for another day.

Comment

hi,what is the mean that tells in pagan forum

Comment

about paganforum

what is this website about?

Comment

Working...
                                X