This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuensc...Q0#.tcjA12QVQ0 This! I'm so excited about this!
    Last edited by iris; 02 Jan 2017, 09:37.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I put up my goodreads book challenge. I'm going for 2 a month at 24. I'm almost certain I can do more!
      I always forget to post when I've read a book.

But my personal goal is to read two books a month, so we are like little buddies!

Mostly art.

Comment

Homework in full force again one quarter down, one in progress, 4 to go.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

At long last I finally finished an offering to my goddess in the simple form of burning incense. However, I managed to learn that if I burn incense too long, I get quite a headache, so I'm keeping it down to about five minutes each time, and maybe I'll try "hypo-allergenic" spells or offerings in the future.

Comment

A friend is going to Cuba tomorrow, and I can't wait to see her photos.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              Just took the chakra test that Corvus posTed way back in 2011. I'd forgotten how accurate that was! It said exactly what I've been feeling.. that all chakras are balanced besides the root, that is under active.

The thread's here if you're curious.
              How is good ol' Corvus?
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

So I'm starting the 52 week money saving challenge!
                You save $1 week , $2 at week two and etc. By the end of the year you should be at $1378. I'm going to do this separate of my already in place savings account. I'm really excited about this. This seems like an easy way to save. And since I was actually able to have a savings account for a year and save, I figured this was the next step in routine. Anyone else interested?

I made a spreadsheet for myself. But you can just google it and come up with lots of printable ones. I set my calendar with a weekly alarm to remind me to donate to my piggy bank.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So I'm starting the 52 week money saving challenge!
                  You save $1 week , $2 at week two and etc. By the end of the year you should be at $1378. I'm going to do this separate of my already in place savings account. I'm really excited about this. This seems like an easy way to save. And since I was actually able to have a savings account for a year and save, I figured this was the next step in routine. Anyone else interested?

I made a spreadsheet for myself. But you can just google it and come up with lots of printable ones. I set my calendar with a weekly alarm to remind me to donate to my piggy bank.
                  I imagine that gets harder once you hit weeks 40-52

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My Grandfather has given a verbal DNR.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Had to think about that one..a do not resuscitate.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        My Grandfather has given a verbal DNR.
                        Hopefully the person legally allowed to make decisions follows it. Unfortunately, what a facility does in these decisions usually follows a combination of state law and what the lawyers decided is less likely to cost them in a lawsuit. Functionally speaking this often means that whatever the next-of-kin says is what they will do. I've seen that go against patient wishes both ways, simply because they didn't have a written DNR.

Also, I'm sorry you are going through this. I lost my grandfather a few years ago, and it was heartrending
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          Hopefully the person legally allowed to make decisions follows it. Unfortunately, what a facility does in these decisions usually follows a combination of state law and what the lawyers decided is less likely to cost them in a lawsuit. Functionally speaking this often means that whatever the next-of-kin says is what they will do. I've seen that go against patient wishes both ways, simply because they didn't have a written DNR.

Also, I'm sorry you are going through this. I lost my grandfather a few years ago, and it was heartrending
                          Thank you, I will be very sad when he goes but the fact that he will no longer be in pain and that he will get to go with dignity makes up for it. None of us wish to keep him if he is ready to go so none will go against his wishes. It makes me cry to think about it but I would never ask him to stay any longer.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                            I imagine that gets harder once you hit weeks 40-52
                            Lol, I was thinking that too. But by that time I'll be riiiiich!
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of darkness. Or that I'm floating and there's nothing for me to anchor myself on to.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Lol, I was thinking that too. But by that time I'll be riiiiich!
                                I saw one that said put away every 5 dollar note you get for *insert period of time*

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment