X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    mini coconut milk ice cream bar. Oh ice cream, how I missed you. (it's lactose free, btw)
    Oh, those are so yum. Just the ice cream part is available by the pint, too.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

(almost) vegan shepherd's pie, with shitake mushroom gravy. I say almost because I needed to mash the potatoes with something, and I'm out of vegan options, so I used a dab of butter.

The sauce is veggie broth and red wine, mmm boozy food!

Mostly art.

Comment

vegetarian lasagna it is one of those heat-em-up things, but it is sooo good.
        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Red curry coconut noodle soup, made from leftovers. I based it off of this recipe: http://jeanetteshealthyliving.com/20...up-recipe.html
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Subway sammy Spicy Italian 6 inch. And a cup of veggy beef soupee!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A soft boiled egg with bread soldiers. It was the breakfast I would get as a kid on Saturday mornings before my riding lessons and on special occasions. It's real comfort food for me because of the positive memories attached to it.. Screw icecream and cookies... give me an egg anyday and I'll return to a more innocent time.

I wish I had a pony..
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A sandwich comprised of fried egg, ham, Swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, fresh spinach and a little hot sauce. I think my mouth is having an orgasm.

Oh yeah, remember awhile back when I said I hated eggs? That has changed, drastically.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

the last of my gluten free orange scones with some homemade fig jam and a banana. Breakfast of champs!

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm not supposed to be eating too much dairy or red meat, but I was really in the mood for nachos. So I mixed up some unsalted tortilla chips, squished avocados, homemade refried beans, and jalapenos.

Delicious, and it won't ruin my day!
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

blueberry baked oatmeal (BAKED!), and homemade cranberry spice iced tea.

Mostly art.

Comment

I shall be munching on some serious pasta bake later! With smoked apple chees.e Oh yeah! x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Wasabi peas. I don't even like wasabi. And now my nose hurts and my eyes are watering. 3 packs for the price of 1 offers are only worthwhile in it's food you can actually eat..

When will I learn?
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Munching on smoked gouda to tide me over till dinner. Making wild rice, steamed broccoli, and frittata!

Mostly art.

Comment

I just drank a tall boy. Does that count?

Comment

Beef jerky for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X