• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Winter vegetable soup

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Nothing...its 4 am, and I woke up at 2:30 because I kept my friggin smartphone off silent because we were babysitting, and I got like 3 texts (from the mom) and 6 emails in the span of 5 min which woke me and kiddo up...she went back to sleep, but I couldn't.

But I can't make anything because the livingroom (where baby is sleeping) and kitchen are connected and I believe in the adage, let sleeping babies lie.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Johnny Almonds.

For the love of the gods, someone out there loves me and wants me to be happy because I can finally buy them again!!! I couldn't find them anywhere in Texas, and I went to a gas station to get something the other morning and I found them and about had a happy fit in the middle of the store when I saw the bag. I am addicted to these things ^_^
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Wiskers temptations..
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Pašta fižol and apple crisp ^^

Comment

My stomach hurts.. I've eaten so, so much...

The Japanese forum is having a little give-away to celebrate 100 members. I offered to donate Japanese snacks as prizes and picked up an assortment last night, to give the other staff an idea of what I can get hold of.

So far I have eaten the red bean pancake, some whistle candy, a couple of marshmallows and a strawberry mocchi. That's AFTER I had my egg and soldiers for breakfast! It's only 10am and I have an onigiri in the fridge that is just begging me to peal off it's delicate wrapper.. encase it in the fresh, crisp nori and enjoy it's sweet, sweet filling...

... I HAVE to start working out more often now I'm not going to study so much anymore!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

The Japanese forum is having a little give-away to celebrate 100 members. I offered to donate Japanese snacks as prizes and picked up an assortment last night, to give the other staff an idea of what I can get hold of.

So far I have eaten the red bean pancake, some whistle candy, a couple of marshmallows and a strawberry mocchi. That's AFTER I had my egg and soldiers for breakfast! It's only 10am and I have an onigiri in the fridge that is just begging me to peal off it's delicate wrapper.. encase it in the fresh, crisp nori and enjoy it's sweet, sweet filling...

... I HAVE to start working out more often now I'm not going to study so much anymore!
                I dislike marshmallows, but the apple and chocolate things look interesting...

Comment

I like having a big cup of tea with a few biscuits.
                  I would also prefer a 0.5 liter bottle of soda, and watching a rain doing it's job- it makes me feeling better.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I never buy frozen chicken nuggets, but considering my son never eats, I thought I should give it a shot and bought some dinosaur shaped nuggets. After spending ten minutes trying to convince him they were awesome, I gave up, and so now they're MY lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                      I never buy frozen chicken nuggets, but considering my son never eats, I thought I should give it a shot and bought some dinosaur shaped nuggets. After spending ten minutes trying to convince him they were awesome, I gave up, and so now they're MY lunch.
                      Seriously, he doesn't like the dino shaped nuggets? I LOVE those things! Add some mac and cheese, and maybe some tots, and what else do ya need?
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                      Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Seriously, he doesn't like the dino shaped nuggets? I LOVE those things! Add some mac and cheese, and maybe some tots, and what else do ya need?
                        Oooh, you're all making my tummy rumbly.
                        draft_lens17846581module149596459photo_1302975990WinniePooh-rubs-tummy.jpg

Comment

Was it the Whiskers?
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Was it the Whiskers?
                            Hahaha.. no that wasn't me, it was Dolly! She likes to make forum posts sometimes.

Actually, no.. I had just drank too much wine that night. I wrote a post where I mentioned something about chimp-like humans somewhere too that night, I was away with the fairies.

Comment

I'm about to make a delicious healthy wrap for lunch. Even though I'm craving the leftover curry in the fridge...
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment