• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Spaghetteeeyyy!!

Comment

Combination fried rice. NOM :T
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Potato Soup aawww yeeeeaaaaahhhhh

Comment

I was eating a Sammich.
          I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

My friend's Thanksgiving feast: grilled turkey (seriously, this was so juicy and tender that to put gravy on top was SACRILEGE), homemade mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade stuffing (made with $0.45 Jimmy John's day-old bread -- best idea ever), crock-pot ham with brown sugar and orange juice, and some delicious wine, mimosas, and tequila shots! <3

To those in USA, I understand that the premise of Thanksgiving is a giant lie and that all we did was torment and slaughter then entire tribe of Native Americans who originally helped the colony of ignorant pilgrims. I get that. I am not ignorantly glorifying this awful fact, nor am I ignoring it. However, with the people that I hold the closest, they already know this fact and use Thanksgiving as a tool of gratitude and generosity, which I think is worth celebrating. I hope you all hug someone you love today. <3
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Pineapple, the Queen of Fruits.

Although it only beats mangoes because pineapples have an actual crown.

Yesterday we had Tofurky, 'cause daughter is currently vegan. It was actually pretty good, and quite turkey like, in a futuristic sort of synthetic foodish way.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just finished turkey and dumplings, made with homemade turkey stock from yesterday. I think I actually ate more today.

Comment

Had some moist turkey, deviled eggs, and potato salad. It was good. Mmmm...
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

...Although it only beats mangoes because pineapples have an actual crown.
                    So how do YOU prepare mangoes then? Since my last post here, I have at least discovered if I slice them, I lose a little less of the flesh, but it's still hard to get it all.
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Strawberry crepes
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                        So how do YOU prepare mangoes then? Since my last post here, I have at least discovered if I slice them, I lose a little less of the flesh, but it's still hard to get it all.
                        Slice into the skin in four places, top to bottom, then peel the skin off, and slice the fruit from the seed. I've found that to be easiest, but mangoes are always messy.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

After peeling, I cut them down to the seed vertically and then horizontally, and then cut them away from the seed...most directions have you do it the other way.

I use the pulpy part by the seed in facials, with some oatmeal, yogurt and honey (like this).
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I just take off the skin, get naked and eat them in the tub. It's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Oranges. Lots and lots of oranges....I hate being sick
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

chicken finger, cold out of the fridge

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X