This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

In the way back when I was a kid,there was this ice cream plant near our neighborhood and once a guy there asked us to try a new ice cream..It was Watermelon flavor,and I am afraid it really did not go over well..but then they were not Ben and Jerry's..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I found cotton candy flavored grapes! (Well the hubby and gf found them when they were shopping last night. But still) YUM
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Grapes, yummy. We should have a "what are you drinking" thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea, actually.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I wonder how they get cotton candy flavor in Grapes.?

- - - Updated - - -

Searched it and found they bred them from a verity and just lucked out with the flavor..

- - - Updated - - -

Here they show where to find them.
          http://www.eatlikenoone.com/where-to...es-in-2014.htm
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            I found cotton candy flavored grapes! (Well the hubby and gf found them when they were shopping last night. But still) YUM
            Holy crap, I want them!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I had a cut up banana smothered in honey and then would put peanut butter on my spoon. I then put the banana on top and ate it all in one bite <3 happiness in a spoon

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                Those are so damn good!!! Also I just ate a raspberry filled cheese danish.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've been eating so much crap today. Chef salad with cucumber ranch dressing, two quarter-lb hot dogs, a half bag of tortilla chips, some cheddar popcorn, and now some bacon sriracha ramen.

Comment

More eating, and this time good stuff! I made a warm pasta salad, with cucumbers, crumbled bacon, tuna, and a cucumber ranch dressing.

Comment

Not eating it *yet* but I totally have gumbo cooking downstairs and its making my house smell AMAZING. Dad's gunna be cranky cause I didn't make it spicy, but he can get over it and add his own Tabasco sauce or whatever
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                        Not eating it *yet* but I totally have gumbo cooking downstairs and its making my house smell AMAZING. Dad's gunna be cranky cause I didn't make it spicy, but he can get over it and add his own Tabasco sauce or whatever
                        That sounds great. But buy that man a bottle of sriracha!

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                          That sounds great. But buy that man a bottle of sriracha!
                          Dad actually isn't the biggest fan of sriracha sauce actually. But he does have his own hot sauces to put in it. I added a bit of cayenne pepper and paprika to give it a little bit of a kick, but nothing terribly hot
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

Chocolate chip cookies with almond milk.
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                              Dad actually isn't the biggest fan of sriracha sauce actually.
                              This should probably be in unpopular opinions, but I agree. Aside from the fact that it is fun to say, its way overrated as a hot sauce.

<------makes her own hot sauce
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Mrs. Dog's Dangerously Hot Pepper Sauce is my favorite. Sometimes (here's the unpopular part) - I add black pepper, turmeric, and olive oil to it.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X