This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Ahhhh, pickles. Wish I had one. Not so much the Doritos, though. I just went to Chickfille; chicken strips are as satisfying as usual. You can really tell how they stay in business without opening Sundays.

Comment

Whataburger A1 thick and hearty burger with a vanilla milkshake. Gotta get it while I still can.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Denny's brekky
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Denny's brekky
          My vacation in San Diego had me across the street from Denny's. Every day. Brekky. Wonderful
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm eating a Belvita snack pack. If you've never tried them, try the mixed berry bites. Very good.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm going to have a Spanish omelette later, I like them because you can chuck in whatever you have. I like curries for the same reason! I enjoy making stuff up and have never been a fan of following recipes which seems like a boring and uncreative approach to me.
              Once a man, like the sea I raged;
              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
              Genesis lyric

Comment

You know those packages of 'beer peanuts'? The kind that has that thin brown crispy skin in it?
                Well when the bag is empty there is that skin and salty pieces at the bottom of the bag. That stuff is pure gold!

Comment

I ate all of my reeses and am eating snickers.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Woah. So my El Super mexican market had a new variety of apple for sale. Honeycrisp apple! Anyone ever had these? I like to try different varieties when they come up. Seriously these look like fuji but you bite into it and it's super sweet! Like omg. I want to marry this apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Woah. So my El Super mexican market had a new variety of apple for sale. Honeycrisp apple! Anyone ever had these? I like to try different varieties when they come up. Seriously these look like fuji but you bite into it and it's super sweet! Like omg. I want to marry this apple.
                      http://aamodtsapplefarm.com.s132576....isp-apples.jpg this?
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                        Yes. Apparently they are usually 4x the price of regular apples. But I think I might have paid like $1.00 or under for 2 of them. They are also very crispy too. I hate apples you bite into and they sorta mush in your mouth. I also like the pink lady apples.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          That's been my fave Apple for a while now....they are the awesomest
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

This will, I'm sure, surprise no one...

PIZZA
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              This will, I'm sure, surprise no one...

PIZZA
                              Who's soul was up this time lol
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

Had some veggie cheese pasta leftover from yesterday. Yum!
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X