This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

Lat night at about 11:30pm I did 1 hour of good old fashioned walking on the treadmill. Did 2.9 miles thank you berry much!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Starting to my jogging today. My goal is just to increase my endurance throughout the summer. Right now I can run for approx 2 minutes then I am out of breath... wish me luck!
      sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I rode my bike. I only got two miles in, but I can make up for that today.

Oh, and I'm counting the 45-50 minutes of tilling I had to do a workout.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
          Yesterday I rode my bike. I only got two miles in, but I can make up for that today.

Oh, and I'm counting the 45-50 minutes of tilling I had to do a workout.
          I was kinda thinking about getting a bike now that you mentioned it.

I worked and then hit the gym for an hour of treadmill. Slower pace but a slight incline. I know my bootay muscles are gonna feel it. Thankfully with my new phone, I just passed the time watching Jude Judy!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I was kinda thinking about getting a bike now that you mentioned it.

I worked and then hit the gym for an hour of treadmill. Slower pace but a slight incline. I know my bootay muscles are gonna feel it. Thankfully with my new phone, I just passed the time watching Jude Judy!
            Ok, this is awesome one so many levels right now. Let me break it down:

1. Judge Judy is the SHIT
            2. You should totally get a bike. Exploring suddenly becomes exercise, and you'll know all the streets and alleys to get places super fast
            3. Treadmill incline is one of my favorite things in the world.

Comment

I started the new Army Physical Readiness Training on Monday. While I have no intention of joining the military, I think the program is ideal for people like me. No gym required! I'm sore as Hel, but I'm pretty stoked and, soreness aside, I'm already starting to feel better.
              "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

I have compiled a Fitness playlist on my Youtube account. I found a workout that KICKED MY ASS. Like, seriously. I'm sore today.

Comment

Well today they had the Lanana Creek Trail Run and I would have loved to do it, but I had to work. Other than that I've been lax on my workout. Been too busy dealin with legal crap.

Comment

I've started doing push ups. I have a one month plan and I've already finished the first week. Please kick my butt in case I stop!
                    [4:82]

Comment

Getting my strength back has been rough since I began healing after fracturing both elbows. I'm back to lifting and doing pushups, but a lot of hard work has been erased. I have a ways to go to get back to it.
                      If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                        I've started doing push ups. I have a one month plan and I've already finished the first week. Please kick my butt in case I stop!
                        What about the running thing you were doing?

Comment

30 minutes intense muscle training. I can feel my body starting to reshape itself.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOMMMMMMMMMME (that one was for you, Shadow Dragon)

Comment

One for me. Yay.

I've been starting to actually work out. I really want to lose some weight.
                            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Hit the gym tonight. 30 minutes of swim. Earlier in the day I did 60 minutes of bowling. And look at my ticker. Another 2 pounds down!

Comment

Once again another 30 minutes swim!

Comment

Working...
                                X