Re: Working it out!

An hour walk along the lake today!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Two hours walking the beach.

Comment

30 minutes muscle training. Desperately waiting to hear from the YMCA about my membership. Treadmills and swimming pools and tracks, O MY!
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Had lunch and then took my butt outside and walked around my neighborhood for 30 minutes. I really want to try and walk after my meals if possible. It helps the spike bg not go too high.

Comment

Working out is on hiatus for the end of the semester, moving and general insanity. Plus, my feet are doing their annual molt, and it hurts to walk, much-less anything more strenuous.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Finished second week of push ups program. BAM!
              [4:82]

Comment

I wanted to pick the brains of some people on here: until my Y membership kicks in and the weather stops being an arse, I'm stuck indoors. I do my muscle training but I need cardio, and running in place is only good for my calves (I always land on the balls of my feet). Any suggestions? I need to kick it up!
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

If you have Netflix, they have work out videos there by category. If not, go to youtube and search cardio exercises. You get alot of at home programs.

And Dumuzi, I am so proud of you. Are you gonna look like Popeye!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                    I wanted to pick the brains of some people on here: until my Y membership kicks in and the weather stops being an arse, I'm stuck indoors. I do my muscle training but I need cardio, and running in place is only good for my calves (I always land on the balls of my feet). Any suggestions? I need to kick it up!
                    Do you have stairs at your place? If so, just go up and down them.
                    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                      tae bo...since the "fad" part of it is over, you can get the videos for super cheap...and in my experience, its one of the best indoor workouts you can get. Cranking up the radio and dancing you ass off works too.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Been going to physical therapy three times a week. That counts as exercise right? It better, as its been kicking my butt. I'm also trying to walk more and wearing a step counter that connects to my DS game system. Somehow convinced Jason to wear one too, and of course he beats my steps everyday.....even on his days off. I'm doing better though! Also still in love with my AB Lounge.

Comment

Decided to hit the recumbent bike for 45 minutes. Did a good 8 miles!

Comment

35 minutes with the hoop plus hand weights yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              And Dumuzi, I am so proud of you. Are you gonna look like Popeye!?
                              And if you keep losing weight you're gonna look like Olive! Problem solved. See? We are meant for each other!
                              [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                                And if you keep losing weight you're gonna look like Olive! Problem solved. See? We are meant for each other!
                                Jaja.

So two days in a row. I did a full hour of swimming. I'm thinking of hitting the Big 5 store and getting a swim cap and goggles. Gonna attempt to swim the slow under water way I see the old Asian ladies swimming. I bet it will do a number on my lungs!

Comment

Working...
                                X