This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

biked my face off last night in the gym. Gonna do it again tonight.

Mostly art.

Comment

Another 60 minute swimming workout! That's three times this week. One more workout to go!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Did an hour of killer physical therapy today. They had to ice my ankle afterwards due to pain. So it better have burned off some good calories. lol. I wanted to ride my bike this weekend, but I seem to have flat tires and trying to get Jason to remember to take my bike to an air bump can be a pain.

Comment

2am and I finished my one hour of swimming. Four days at an hour each this week. Done.
          I'm pooped.

Comment

I got to ride my bike the other day, but it was more outta necessity. Truck broke down so I had to ride to the parts house which i think was bout 2mi away. Nothing big, but I'd just donated plasma earlier that day so I was dyin when I got back to my truck. Still runnin the two miles at the college randomly too.

Comment

Finished one month of push ups. Now I gotta start doing the pull ups!
              [4:82]

Comment

Did a bunch of squats today and my legs are sore as hell now.
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Didn't lose any weight this week. I suck that up to starting my period today. I didn't gain! Which is great. I just finished 1 hour of swimming too!

Comment

Trying to get back on the wagon...last time I started exercising regularly, I started gaining weight and it made me all emo. I know, I know...it usually happens at first. Anyway, I've exercised for at least 40 minutes first thing in the morning for the past four days. Also made sure I get my vitamin.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
                      Trying to get back on the wagon...last time I started exercising regularly, I started gaining weight and it made me all emo. I know, I know...it usually happens at first. Anyway, I've exercised for at least 40 minutes first thing in the morning for the past four days. Also made sure I get my vitamin.
                      I found out (through the fitness site I am on)that a lot of people gain weight while exercising and dieting because they eat under 1200 calories net. You have to make sure you actually eat more when you exercise. Soemthing people get scared to do. In fact it's been hard for me to eat my net 1200 calories after my hour long workouts daily!

And that's why I only did 40 minutes of swimming today. I started crashing in the pool. Sucks. I guess this is the down size to controlling your Diabetes. You tend to control your bg too tightly sometimes and end up all low balling it in the deep end of the pool. :=[:

Comment

I've actually never had the problem of gaining weight when I start exercising, whether I cut calories or not...............................because I don't look at a scale on a daily or even weekly basis. Once a month. Thats it.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I look once a week, Thal....and my bet is that it has something to do with me being pre-diabetic...basically what Medusa was suggesting. If that's the case, skipping breakfast and trying to reduce calories is probably making it worse. Protein for breakfast again, folks!
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I've lost my 11 pounds (I know not much, but it was done slowly so I doubt I'll gain it back) by eating 5 times a day. And making sure I just pick lower carbs and fats. I've found lots of things to snack on. And I rarely eat out any more. It takes a bit of prep time and planning. But it's what's brought my Diabetes back into control.

Comment

Went rock climbing last night. Was awesome!

Mostly art.

Comment

Four miles at the rail trail yesterday, today I am going shopping!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X